Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hardest thing must be the exams! Let’s all study together. One team one fight.

Comment

• Giantsfan101
      Giantsfan101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Right there with you brother!

• Does anyone have a workout plan they are following to get ready for the academy?

Comment

• 20 mins of high intensity cardio followed by weightlifting 5 days a week. One day a week of long, lower intensity cardio. That’s my routine anyways.

Comment

• Find something that suits you bro, my biggest thing is getting in shape so I’m running 3-5 miles Almost daily, followed by some biking, boxing, and push ups.

Comment

• I would deff be running 3-4 miles at least 3 times a week. Push-ups, sit ups and burpees until you physically cant do anymore. Throw some HIT training into there as well on top of a regular gym split routine.

Comment

• Giantsfan101
            Giantsfan101 commented
            Editing a comment
            You got any HIT workouts you can send me? Trying to follow a strict routine. Been running, push-up sit up and all of that good stuff

• Jay9
            Jay9 commented
            Editing a comment
            Depends what type of shape you are in but you can start with sprinting at the highest speed the treadmill you use allows for 30 seconds and then walking for a minute and then repeat with sprint/walk. Do that for 20 mins to begin and work your way up 30 mins total time. If the 30 seconds sprint/ 1 min walk is too easy work your way up to more time sprinting and less time walking.

• Has anyone checked their rank online recently?

Comment

• I just did, got bumped down a few

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleH92 View Post
              Has anyone checked their rank online recently?
              Yeah my rank went up wtf
              Last edited by Tommy_V; 11-20-2018, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Yeah mine went up i mean happened last week also, not sure if it has that much of a effect thou

Comment

• Mine moved 8 places recently as well, Initially from the beginning it’s moved 25 places. Which is not a big deal. I just wonder if it’s adjusting because people who did not make it into the 207 class that we’re back fills are getting ahead of us for the 208? But then again it says the list from 2014 expired... i don’t think it has to do with the military exam if they offered it i feel like our positions would have moved dramatically not just a few.

Comment

i don’t think it has to do with the military exam if they offered it i feel like our positions would have moved dramatically not just a few.
                    Your statement depends on the assumption that everyone who took the military exam scored higher than you.
                    People who scored less than you on the military exam will not move your rank.

Comment

• TripleH92
                      TripleH92 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah that’s true, and no one really knows for sure either!

• My rank was also bumped up 8 places.

Comment

Mine moved 8 places recently as well, Initially from the beginning it’s moved 25 places. Which is not a big deal. I just wonder if it’s adjusting because people who did not make it into the 207 class that we’re back fills are getting ahead of us for the 208? But then again it says the list from 2014 expired... i don’t think it has to do with the military exam if they offered it i feel like our positions would have moved dramatically not just a few.
                      That's not how it works according to what I have seen. Once they pulled from the new exam all the old scores were thrown out, backfill or not.

Comment

• TripleH92
                        TripleH92 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So many it was from a second military test then, Since online it says it may move if they offer a test for active members who we’re unable to take the exam

• Octopuppy
                        Octopuppy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That'd be my best guess. I wouldn't freak out about it either way.

• I wonder how long we gonna wait for the appointment letter. Hopefully it isn’t that long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knightme View Post
                        I wonder how long we gonna wait for the appointment letter. Hopefully it isn’t that long.
                        I'm not expecting anything before Christmas. If it's before that I will be surprised.

Comment

• Giantsfan101
                          Giantsfan101 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sucks but yeah wouldn't expect anything til end of December early Jan

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10637 users online. 445 members and 10192 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X