Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would deff be running 3-4 miles at least 3 times a week. Push-ups, sit ups and burpees until you physically cant do anymore. Throw some HIT training into there as well on top of a regular gym split routine.

Comment

• Giantsfan101
      Giantsfan101 commented
      Editing a comment
      You got any HIT workouts you can send me? Trying to follow a strict routine. Been running, push-up sit up and all of that good stuff

• Jay9
      Jay9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Depends what type of shape you are in but you can start with sprinting at the highest speed the treadmill you use allows for 30 seconds and then walking for a minute and then repeat with sprint/walk. Do that for 20 mins to begin and work your way up 30 mins total time. If the 30 seconds sprint/ 1 min walk is too easy work your way up to more time sprinting and less time walking.

• Has anyone checked their rank online recently?

Comment

• I just did, got bumped down a few

Comment

• Yeah mine went up i mean happened last week also, not sure if it has that much of a effect thou

Comment

• Mine moved 8 places recently as well, Initially from the beginning it’s moved 25 places. Which is not a big deal. I just wonder if it’s adjusting because people who did not make it into the 207 class that we’re back fills are getting ahead of us for the 208? But then again it says the list from 2014 expired... i don’t think it has to do with the military exam if they offered it i feel like our positions would have moved dramatically not just a few.

Comment

• My rank was also bumped up 8 places.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleH92 View Post
              Mine moved 8 places recently as well, Initially from the beginning it’s moved 25 places. Which is not a big deal. I just wonder if it’s adjusting because people who did not make it into the 207 class that we’re back fills are getting ahead of us for the 208? But then again it says the list from 2014 expired... i don’t think it has to do with the military exam if they offered it i feel like our positions would have moved dramatically not just a few.
              That's not how it works according to what I have seen. Once they pulled from the new exam all the old scores were thrown out, backfill or not.

Comment

• TripleH92
                TripleH92 commented
                Editing a comment
                So many it was from a second military test then, Since online it says it may move if they offer a test for active members who we’re unable to take the exam

• Octopuppy
                Octopuppy commented
                Editing a comment
                That'd be my best guess. I wouldn't freak out about it either way.

• I wonder how long we gonna wait for the appointment letter. Hopefully it isn’t that long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knightme View Post
                I wonder how long we gonna wait for the appointment letter. Hopefully it isn’t that long.
                I'm not expecting anything before Christmas. If it's before that I will be surprised.

Comment

• Giantsfan101
                  Giantsfan101 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sucks but yeah wouldn't expect anything til end of December early Jan

• Not very experienced in how this works. I'm ranked
                97**. I assume candidate processing wouldn't begin until September 2019? 3rd Academy?

Comment

• Any clue when the next medical is for those who went to September processing who finished their BI?

Comment

• Giantsfan101
                    Giantsfan101 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I got mine about a month or two after finishing my BI

• TripleH92
                    TripleH92 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Got mine a month ago also, but 2 friends of mine got theirs today and they are from the september group. so be on the lookout!

• Octopuppy
                    Octopuppy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Do you know what day your friends from the September group got their medicals scheduled for?

• Originally posted by JustinTG View Post
                  Not very experienced in how this works. I'm ranked
                  97**. I assume candidate processing wouldn't begin until September 2019? 3rd Academy?
                  Possibly in 2020, many factors come to play

Comment

• Originally posted by JustinTG View Post
                    Not very experienced in how this works. I'm ranked
                    like jtmaz said, a lot of factors come into play. Class 208 was originally supposed to only be the first 3000 processed, they are at 4000-5000 rank, so might be a lot sooner than 2020. Also heard, they are in need for more troopers so they might be giving out the test again next year? Just rumors I suppose, but figured id add it in.

Comment

• They sent out the second round of medical letters for the winter class. It’s on December 15.

Comment

• Just a random question, Is it still possible to receive a DQ if you have been through everything and passed everything up until now?

Comment

• Giantsfan101
                          Giantsfan101 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          just this waiting game is a killer haha, Happy Thankgiving as well boss!

• BizzyWell
                          BizzyWell commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I know man same the waiting is stressful for sure. I saw my paperwork after the doctor and investigator filed everything out, at the very end the box was checked ‘is qualified’ Happy Thanksgiving!

• TripleH92
                          TripleH92 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I had the older gentleman for my doctor with the glasses, guy was super nice and said “ there’s no reason i can find why they won’t want you, stay safe young man! “ so that was a tad reassuring!

• Giantsfan101
                          Giantsfan101 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I saw the paper work also and said 'is qualified' as well, so fingers crossed

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6679 users online. 407 members and 6272 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X