Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My rank was 320 called in June had to defer due to knee blowout.
    Last edited by DressRDress; 11-10-2018, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Anyone know when we can anticipate appointment letters. Counting the days.

Comment

• TripleH92
        TripleH92 commented
        Editing a comment
        Since the 208 is supposed to start in january or so we have heard, i hope we don’t have to wait towards the end of december. I am hoping by thanksgiving! Fingers crossed! I check the USPS informed delivery every day LOL
        Last edited by TripleH92; 11-11-2018, 12:24 PM.

• Giantsfan101
        Giantsfan101 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah this waiting is driving me crazy, have been checking this every day seeing if anyone has gotten their letters hah

• Bluelineinc
        Bluelineinc commented
        Editing a comment
        Each day we are one day closer to those letters!!! The anticipation is crazy!

• yeah honestly hope its before thanksgiving or sometime later this month!

Comment

• I don’t see us hearing anything until the middle of dec. like all the other prior classes receiving the packet a month before the academy is scheduled to begin.

Comment

• TripleH92
          TripleH92 commented
          Editing a comment
          Friend of mine who graduated a couple years ago told me he found out two weeks before, some heard back a week before!
          Last edited by TripleH92; 11-12-2018, 03:27 PM.

• very true, but usually the medical examination doesn't take place until a month before the academy, we had ours 2 months before which makes me think we might hear back sooner.

Comment

• Jay9
          Jay9 commented
          Editing a comment
          True, that’s because the academy was scheduled to start Dec 2 from what I heard and then they decided to push it back to Jan 13 recently. I was looking at older posts and I think it might have been the class that went in the summer of 2017, same thing happened to them they had a medical and the class was pushed back so they ended up waiting two months for the academy instead of the typical one month wait. I feel like that’s what going to happen to us. Let the waiting begin haha.

• TripleH92
          TripleH92 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m just thankful we’re abel to get in with in only a few months of processing, some people wait YEARS! But i bet we will hear back next month around christmas time ... Merry christmas and a happy new year LOL

• My bet is for the week after Christmas. Just keep training and stay ready

Comment

• Giantsfan101
          Giantsfan101 commented
          Editing a comment
          Would be an awesome way to bring in the holidays aswell as the new year

• jaguarshark
          jaguarshark commented
          Editing a comment
          I second this, don't be the guy that shows up day 1 and flubs the PT test. It happens every class.

• If we flub the PT test day 1 are we done?

Comment

• Giantsfan101
          Giantsfan101 commented
          Editing a comment
          I doubt it, but it is best to try to blend in lol if you fail I'm sure you will be a target

• dutchessNY89
          dutchessNY89 commented
          Editing a comment
          In my opinion you should be but that's not the case. You'll successfully make your name known though. Just push until you gotta puke.

• I was just wondering because there's a lot of eating good food between now and the start of the academy haha.

Comment

• TripleH92
          TripleH92 commented
          Editing a comment
          I second that notion ^... LOL stock up while we can!

• We graduated today. If anyone has questions aboutthe process, I'll try to help without revealing all the fun. Don't quit, seven months will go fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchessNY89 View Post
          We graduated today. If anyone has questions aboutthe process, I'll try to help without revealing all the fun. Don't quit, seven months will go fast.
          Did you hear anything about how fast they will go through the list?

Comment

• dutchessNY89
            dutchessNY89 commented
            Editing a comment
            Haven't heard anything regarding that. But pushing through another 250 guys and gals is a good sign. Give it your all!
            Last edited by dutchessNY89; 11-14-2018, 07:03 PM.

• A huge congrats to everyone that graduated today!

Comment

We graduated today. If anyone has questions aboutthe process, I'll try to help without revealing all the fun. Don't quit, seven months will go fast.
            Congrats!!!
            Last edited by Northjersey; 11-14-2018, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Congratulations Guys!!

Comment

congratulation guys! any tips ?

Comment

• leo1112
                  leo1112 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Never give up

• leo1112
                  leo1112 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Study for exams !!!

• Congrats to all that graduated yesterday!!!! !

Comment

• leo1112
                  leo1112 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you!!!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12268 users online. 491 members and 11777 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X