Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious on everyone’s opinion on this.. Do you guys think they will make us wait to see if we got in until the next group goes back in December and then 2 weeks before January when the class is scheduled to commence? I know the letter says the “ upcoming weeks “ but I feel like that’s just a generic letter they always give out. Given the circumstances of not having enough from the June group to fill a class.

Comment

• Giantsfan101
      Giantsfan101 commented
      Editing a comment
      If I had to guess Id say you are behind those who past the PT the first time even thou your rank was higher. Since they essentially took your spot in a way. Just the way I see it, I could be wrong and honestly you could be moved right along into class 208

• TripleH92
      TripleH92 commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s what I was thinking also bro. Like if the initial rank was higher but if you failed it then the people who made it this far from June i would assume they are ahead of those people then who were retests...all just speculation once again LOL

• wRyan
      wRyan commented
      Editing a comment
      I could see it going either way. Theres probably no way to find out until i get the medical invite and possibly find out there.

• Giantsfan101
      Giantsfan101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, either way I say your good. Just gotta wait it out. Definitely the worse part

• Originally posted by TripleH92 View Post
    Curious on everyone’s opinion on this.. Do you guys think they will make us wait to see if we got in until the next group goes back in December and then 2 weeks before January when the class is scheduled to commence? I know the letter says the “ upcoming weeks “ but I feel like that’s just a generic letter they always give out. Given the circumstances of not having enough from the June group to fill a class.
    From what I understand they already have 250 candidates going in and scheduled to go in on January 13th, so the rest is just a waiting game. A lot of people say the State Police is very spontaneous with this, so you might find out next month or you might wait 2 weeks before the academy starts. But I believe they already have 250 candidates ready to go, so its up to them on when they want to let those individuals know.

Comment

• Giantsfan101
      Giantsfan101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't quote me thou, I am just going off of different pieces I have hear here and there and what i have gathered from this post.

• TripleH92
      TripleH92 commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah i know and everything is all hear say ! i wonder why they are processing some people form september? maybe as back fills ?

• Possible or maybe to add a few to this class? I'm not sure thou, I know they were lacking enough people to fill a class about a month ago. So I'm really unsure.

Comment

• It did seem like they had enough to get 250 out of the people they invited, but it's hard to tell without knowing the exact number, plus people that could still be dq'd. Maybe they just wanted to rush some through from September as a precaution.

Comment

• Giantsfan101
        Giantsfan101 commented
        Editing a comment
        Without getting in trouble is there any possible way to get DQ'd if you have already passed everything?

• Giantsfan101
        Giantsfan101 commented
        Editing a comment
        The paper also stated that budget cuts may effects the academy and participants as well.

• TripleH92
        TripleH92 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah but that’s just a generic piece of paper that’s the same for everyone , i mean the budget cut could be a factor but if there hiring the max 250 i wouldn’t think we have to worry.. and if nothing changes in your background at this point i feel like they already approved everything because if not we wouldn’t have made it this far.. agian all just speculation

• Giantsfan101
        Giantsfan101 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, we should be fine. Its all just a waiting game now. Goodluck everyone, hope to see u guys in the academy!

• Does anyone know an estimate of how many went to the medical this past weekend? I thought I overheard 251 from an admin there.

Comment

• Jay1414
        Jay1414 commented
        Editing a comment
        I heard there were supposed to be 214 males and 40 females

• TripleH92
        TripleH92 commented
        Editing a comment
        I heard they invited a tad less than 300... I didn’t see that many though as the day progressed.

• There was definitely more parking this time LOL compared to june.

Comment

• NNY01
        NNY01 commented
        Editing a comment
        True that...nothing in comparison

• With those numbers it would make sense that they had to rush some through from September.

Comment

• Out of 2300 candidates from June, they choose 251? Jeez

Comment

• Only about 1700 hundred showed up in June

Comment

• A lot if people fail or don't even show up to the polygraph as well. I'm surprised that with 3000 candidates they couldn't fill a 250 class and had to grab from 4200

Comment

• Any idea when I should expect a call from my background investigator my psych was the 19th of October and I'm list number 30XX

Comment

• when is next processing ?
                Last edited by Tommy_V; 11-08-2018, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Anyone have their polygraph rescheduled?

Comment

• Just finishing up my BI, took my poly, passed. Everything looks good. When are Medical records pulled? During the medical?

Comment

• TripleH92
                      TripleH92 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They had mine when i went to my medical last week, Are you part of the ranks they just called in september or a retest from june?

• I’m part of the ranks they called in September

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5971 users online. 188 members and 5783 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X