Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hungryboxer
    Forum Member
    • Nov 2017

Would someone be willing to let me know, on here or through PM the address we have to report to for the medical on Saturday.

Comment

• TripleH92
      TripleH92 commented
      Editing a comment
      The letter said 1220 Washington ave Albany Ny Building 24
      Last edited by TripleH92; 11-01-2018, 12:13 PM.

• jaguarshark
      jaguarshark commented
      Editing a comment
      The NY State Police Academy.
  • Octopuppy
    Forum Member
    • May 2018

To the guys going to the medical on Saturday, are you going to be wearing a tie or no tie?

Comment

• TripleH92
      TripleH92 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, I’m going to pack it just incase to be safe. I Wonder how many of us will be there tomorrow?!

• Octopuppy
      Octopuppy commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully none of us are there tommorow lol. I'd be interested in knowing how many are going to be on Saturday, probably not a ton because they still needed more from the September processing

• TripleH92
      TripleH92 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah got my my days mixed up for second lmao.. I couldn’t imagine more than like 100-150? Friend of mine is getting his info rushed into the 208 class from september. I’m just glad we only had to wait a few months .. vs some people wait YEARS!

• Octopuppy
      Octopuppy commented
      Editing a comment
      If I had to guess it'd probably be around 200 I think they usually bring around 400 in for a medical.
  • APD2016
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2016

Just wear a polo and khaki pants with dress shoes no need for a tie it’s a medical.

Comment

• BizzyWell
      Forum Member
      • Sep 2018

No tie, I’m wearing a nice button up nice pants and dress shoes

Comment

• TripleH92
        Forum Member
        • Sep 2018

I’m guessing there was about 200 people there today! Passed everything now the waiting game begins! Hopefully everybody else on here did good!

Comment

• Giantsfan101
          Forum Member
          • Nov 2018

Was there also today, everything went smooth. Was cool getting fitted for everything. Any idea how long it will be before getting notified? Good luck to everyone else!

Comment

• jwalke1992
            Forum Member
            • Sep 2018

Hi Everyone, Curious Question Does Anyone Know When They’ll be processing Higher List Numbers!!!! And What Was The Last Numbers They Stopped At!!! List #72**

Comment

• Giantsfan101
              Forum Member
              • Nov 2018

Originally posted by jwalke1992
              Hi Everyone, Curious Question Does Anyone Know When They’ll be processing Higher List Numbers!!!! And What Was The Last Numbers They Stopped At!!! List #72**
              I think they are at 4200 I believe but are still trying to fill a class. I'm sure you will be in within the next year

Comment

• jwalke1992
                jwalke1992 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok thank you, hoping and praying
            • wRyan
              Forum Member
              • May 2018

Anyone know if its possible to fail the medical for being too light/underweight?

Comment

• Octopuppy
                Forum Member
                • May 2018

Everything went well. Now we wait, hopefully within 2 weeks like usual...

Comment

• Giantsfan101
                  Giantsfan101 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Do they notify you by phone and send something in the mail?

• TripleH92
                  TripleH92 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I heard it’s a big envelope that comes in the mail like last time when we got the original packet. The woman at the end said

“ we will only call you if we need something “

• Giantsfan101
                  Giantsfan101 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Awesome, looking forward to it hopefully! Goodluck everyone!
              • dutchessNY89
                Forum Member
                • Jun 2017

Class of 250 being put through. You guys will love it.

Comment

• leo1112
                  leo1112 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lmao they have no idea what they in for. 32 weeks long lol
              • Knightme
                Forum Member
                • Oct 2018

6 months of hell. Conform and do not quit.

Comment

• BizzyWell
                  Forum Member
                  • Sep 2018

Everything went great can’t wait to get started. There’s zero chance of quitting after coming this far

Comment

• TripleH92
                    Forum Member
                    • Sep 2018

Curious on everyone’s opinion on this.. Do you guys think they will make us wait to see if we got in until the next group goes back in December and then 2 weeks before January when the class is scheduled to commence? I know the letter says the “ upcoming weeks “ but I feel like that’s just a generic letter they always give out. Given the circumstances of not having enough from the June group to fill a class.

Comment

• Giantsfan101
                      Giantsfan101 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If I had to guess Id say you are behind those who past the PT the first time even thou your rank was higher. Since they essentially took your spot in a way. Just the way I see it, I could be wrong and honestly you could be moved right along into class 208

• TripleH92
                      TripleH92 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That’s what I was thinking also bro. Like if the initial rank was higher but if you failed it then the people who made it this far from June i would assume they are ahead of those people then who were retests...all just speculation once again LOL

• wRyan
                      wRyan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I could see it going either way. Theres probably no way to find out until i get the medical invite and possibly find out there.

• Giantsfan101
                      Giantsfan101 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, either way I say your good. Just gotta wait it out. Definitely the worse part
                  • Giantsfan101
                    Forum Member
                    • Nov 2018

Originally posted by TripleH92
                    Curious on everyone’s opinion on this.. Do you guys think they will make us wait to see if we got in until the next group goes back in December and then 2 weeks before January when the class is scheduled to commence? I know the letter says the “ upcoming weeks “ but I feel like that’s just a generic letter they always give out. Given the circumstances of not having enough from the June group to fill a class.
                    From what I understand they already have 250 candidates going in and scheduled to go in on January 13th, so the rest is just a waiting game. A lot of people say the State Police is very spontaneous with this, so you might find out next month or you might wait 2 weeks before the academy starts. But I believe they already have 250 candidates ready to go, so its up to them on when they want to let those individuals know.

Comment

• Giantsfan101
                      Giantsfan101 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Don't quote me thou, I am just going off of different pieces I have hear here and there and what i have gathered from this post.

• TripleH92
                      TripleH92 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yeah i know and everything is all hear say ! i wonder why they are processing some people form september? maybe as back fills ?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11729 users online. 60 members and 11669 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...