Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting out in buffalo! Still hoping! Nothing at all today, lets hope some time this week.

Comment

• Looks like they are processing more than 2 classes per year? The first processing for the new list was in June and the second was in September...are they going thru the list every 3 months? Does anyone know ??
      Last edited by Tommy_V; 10-10-2018, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• TripleH92
        TripleH92 commented
        Editing a comment
        My friend went the 29th of September for his re-test with the next group of candidates , since he didn’t make the run when he went in june. He had his psychological interview with the doctor this week and he noticed on the sheet she had with his test print out she had “ expedited “ circled.. so maybe they’re trying to process this next group after our class? He still hasn’t heard from an investigator yet.

• TripleH92 The September processing was up to the rank of 4xxx, only 3 months after the last processing. They used to process twice a year and put thru 2 classes per year. I am asking if anyone knows if this pattern of having processing weekends every 3 months is going to hold up. I also want to know if this means there will be 4 classes per year.

Comment

• I doubt it man, I believe they only processing for 2 classes the one that’s coming up and the one after that; but then again I could be wrong never know. What is your rank ?

Comment

• The point I’m making is if they process every 3 months then there should be academies every 3 months starting with the academy that’s coming up. So I want to know if there are going to continue to process every 3 months and if they will have academies every 3 months. Academies are held 6 months after processing.

Comment

• I don’t think that’s how it works bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by Northjersey View Post
              I don’t think that’s how it works bro!
              Then how do you think it works? All I did was use simple math.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy_V View Post

Then how do you think it works? All I did was use simple math.
                There have been times when they have done more then 2 classes a year, but that is very rare. I would bet they did the processing in September to avoid having to do it over the winter for a spring class, it gives the investigators more time to do their job as well.

Comment

• Hi All,

Congrats to people that got their medical invite and hopefully everyone else that been waiting will get them soon.
                  I took an exam in 2018 and received a ranking of 119xx. Do you guys/girls know approx when will that rank be called for physical/poly/bio?

Thank you and looking forward to your suggestions.

Comment

• The exam was in 2017 lol, wat was your initial score on the test caus rankings change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northjersey View Post
                      The exam was in 2017 lol, wat was your initial score on the test caus rankings change.
                      lol the years fly by - my score was 91.5

Comment

• Yeah I know, you could possibly be looking at another year or so man if I’m not mistaken.

Comment

• Does anyone know what the medical consists of?

Comment

• I heard that they are trying to push more people into the fall academy that went this past September for processing.. a girl that I know said today that she got a call saying they are pushing her stuff forward for this next class...

Comment

• Wow that’s amazing man caus for the June processing was a big group. I guess the ones that got the medical invite are golden for the academy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4813 users online. 185 members and 4628 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X