Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No news for me yet gotta wait until Tuesday as well if there’s no mail tomorrow

Comment

• I think the mail runs tomorrow bro, so be on the lookout.

Comment

• I looked it up online and it said there is no mail on Columbus Day, Then again you can’t believe everything you read online!

Comment

• It’s not a major holiday bro that’s why I think they still run, but don’t worry you should be fine since you never received a DQ letter that means your invite was sent. I got mines Saturday at 5 pm lol.

Comment

• TripleH92
            TripleH92 commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s what I am hoping for bro maybe it will come! And like you said, I feel like I would’ve gotten disqualified by now this far into it on accounting people have gotten letters a couple weeks ago did not unfortunately make it in. Are you from NY?

• Yeah brother you will be fine stay positive I know you will get that letter either Monday or Tuesday. No I’m from NJ

Comment

• TripleH92
            TripleH92 commented
            Editing a comment
            You live in another state and got it sooner! Talk about snail mail LOL. I was talking to someone else on here from my neck of the woods and they also haven’t got anything so at least I know i’m not alone! Absolutely staying positive this far in can be only
            good news!

• Lol yeah the waiting game sucks, but like I said your fine bro.

Comment

• Good Luck everyone! I'm still waiting on my letter ! I'm between the Buffalo and Rochester area!

Comment

• Yeah all post offices are closed today I currently work at FedEx, we’re working today of course lol

Comment

• So whats next after the medical...?

Comment

• TripleH92
                  TripleH92 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We just have to wait 2-3 weeks to get the appointment letter to see if we made it in! Fingers crossed today for the mail!

• Did anyone get their mail today and receive the medical for those who are still waiting from Saturday?

Comment

• BizzyWell
                  BizzyWell commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Still at work can’t wait to get home and check

• Bluelineinc
                  Bluelineinc commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I got my letter today! Report at 7am.

• Nothing for me today in my neck of the woods (Rochester)
                Last edited by TripleH92; 10-09-2018, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Just got my letter! Reporting at 730am. Congrats to everyone who got it so far and if you haven’t then just keep checking that mailbox it’s coming

Comment

• Congrats to the ones that got their letters today, and good luck to those still waiting! Hopefully we can get some info from someone as to how many get invited to the medical when we get closer.

Comment

• Got nothing at all! I'm in Buffalo Ny. I'll keep hoping and waiting!

Comment

• TripleH92
                        TripleH92 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Let’s hope today is the day or at the very least this week! Anticipating is horrible at this point bro

• BizzyWell
                        BizzyWell commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Should be today I would think. I was talking with a postal delivery guy yesterday he said they were slammed with a ton of stuff yesterday and probably weren’t able to get everything delivered since they didn’t work Sunday or Monday

• For anyone else on here who is waiting for a medical invite like my self... I called the member Hiring unit this morning and they said

(Not all medical invitations have been sent out yet, We are still sending them out)
                      Last edited by TripleH92; 10-10-2018, 02:59 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11709 users online. 459 members and 11250 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X