300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northjersey View Post
    Oh okay damn bro sorry to hear that, I mean if your that worried about it call the hiring unit And explain to them what’s goin on, most likely all your gunna have to do is sent in your paper work from your doctor. I haven’t heard from my BI for about a month but he never told me if my package was sent. So I don’t know what’s goin on. We should be receiving medicals soon.
    Gotta be full duty. No way they let you come with a brace on. Your gonna have to lose the brace and be full duty or defer.

Comment

• I’ll add that as someone who went through Marine Corps boot camp that the SP Academy beatings were often on par with any military beating I’ve received. And none of my beatings were in a full suit in the Corps...

Comment

• reils49
        reils49 commented
        Editing a comment
        I second this.

• Yeah your right bro, i wouldn’t defer just yet tho, if he doesn’t wanna contact Albany then he should tough it out and loose the brace for those 6 months. Anyways he said that it doesn’t interfere with training so why take a chance of getting DQ for that.

Comment

Yeah your right bro, i wouldn’t defer just yet tho, if he doesn’t wanna contact Albany then he should tough it out and loose the brace for those 6 months. Anyways he said that it doesn’t interfere with training so why take a chance of getting DQ for that.
        I completely agree about calling Albany. But they are gonna say lose it or defer. Gotta be cleared by a doc before you start and your either full duty or your not. You don’t wear a brace because it looks cool.

Comment

• Northjersey
          Northjersey commented
          Editing a comment
          Haaaaa yeah most deff bro. I would say F the brace if it’s not bothering him why put himself in that situation.

• NYCopper
          NYCopper commented
          Editing a comment
          I realize your from Jersey and all...but hopefully you don’t use “Bro” that much in real life....because that might be a problem....bro...

• You'll find out at the medical, but obviously they're not gonna let you in while wearing an arm brace. Imagine the lawsuit, haha. Good one.
        ​​

Comment

• Trust me “Bro” I won’t habe a problem “Bro”

Comment

Trust me “Bro” I won’t habe a problem “Bro”

Comment

• Nothing in the mail today. Still waiting, anybody have a guess for the academy start date?

Comment

• Coleguy7
              Coleguy7 commented
              Editing a comment
              From 2 troopers I have heard possibly late November or early december! Sorry i don't have an exact date! I'm still waiting for a possible medical or invitation. Nothing yet.

• BizzyWell
              BizzyWell commented
              Editing a comment
              I’ve been told to expect December/January for the academy

• You will get a invite to medical processing prior to your packet for the academy. Medical weekend is usually about a month prior to the start of the academy.

Comment

• I heard the academy will be mid-November to beginning of December!
              Last edited by Bluelineinc; 09-28-2018, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• December******

Comment

• I am in the same boat as everyone else here, just waiting for my finial medical exam. BI was submitted 8/15 so now it’s a waiting game. Friend of mine that’s a trooper said he waited a while after his background was done before he got his last medical invitation. I’m glad to see that I’m not the only person who still waiting at this step!

Comment

• I had a friend that went this past weekend for the second round of processing, granted she didn't pass, but she said when she met with the troop recruiter, he said the first class should be Dec. 2nd, but it can always be pushed back.

Comment

• Same friend told me that they want a class for the fall of 2018 as well, but anything can happen at this point you are correct. I just hope since they processed all of these people they’re anticipating a class this year

Comment

• Octopuppy
                        Octopuppy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He is saying the first class off the 2018 list would be in December. The processing weekend they just had would be for the class after that starting sometime in the Spring.

• That’s what i figured he was saying, I Wonder how many people are left from the June 16th weekend at this step of the process from the initial group that showed up that weekend.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4797 users online. 313 members and 4484 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X