Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah i think I have an idea why, but the letter didn’t give him a reason. Yeah bro that’s what I’m thinking next wee, end of the month. What was your rank ?

Comment

• Octopuppy
      Octopuppy commented
      Editing a comment
      Im 16XX, at this point no news is good news i think.

• Yeah same here, yeah your right bro!

Comment

• I recently got a bad injury to my left forearm and its bandaged up. Does not hurt and I have full range of motion but I have to keep it covered then braces for a while! It does not change the way of motions at all but does anyone know possibly if they will not allow me to Academy coming up!? Everything went very well, Processing background and everything and I haven't got a DQ letter. my rank number was I believe 17**. Please let me know! I'm concerned

Comment

• I think you should be fine honestly bro, the next academy is tentatively schedule for middle of November you have more than enough time to heal properly and go in without the bandage. I wouldn’t worry about it. Did you know if your bi package was sent in already ?

Comment

• Coleguy7
          Coleguy7 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah but after it heals I will have to be in a removable brace the length of my forearm for a few months because my wrist was messed up. I personally feel fine and I workout for a living and its my job but I will without a doubt have that brace on, I'll still have full range of motion but for support purposes i need it on they said . Thanks for your response bro! And by the way my BI packet was sent in weeks ago possibly over a month, went smoothly I assume but we can get DQ at any time, lets just hope that does not happen.

• Oh okay damn bro sorry to hear that, I mean if your that worried about it call the hiring unit And explain to them what’s goin on, most likely all your gunna have to do is sent in your paper work from your doctor. I haven’t heard from my BI for about a month but he never told me if my package was sent. So I don’t know what’s goin on. We should be receiving medicals soon.

Comment

• Coleguy7
          Coleguy7 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah ill call for sure and ask them because I am 100% fine but i have to wear that brace. He probably sent your packet in already because they were due a while ago, my Investigator told me straight up that he sent my packet in and now its all in Albany's hands. I hope everything goes well for you and good luck!

• Thanks brother likewise for You, deff call the hiring unit ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northjersey View Post
          Oh okay damn bro sorry to hear that, I mean if your that worried about it call the hiring unit And explain to them what’s goin on, most likely all your gunna have to do is sent in your paper work from your doctor. I haven’t heard from my BI for about a month but he never told me if my package was sent. So I don’t know what’s goin on. We should be receiving medicals soon.
          Gotta be full duty. No way they let you come with a brace on. Your gonna have to lose the brace and be full duty or defer.

Comment

• I’ll add that as someone who went through Marine Corps boot camp that the SP Academy beatings were often on par with any military beating I’ve received. And none of my beatings were in a full suit in the Corps...

Comment

• reils49
              reils49 commented
              Editing a comment
              I second this.

• Yeah your right bro, i wouldn’t defer just yet tho, if he doesn’t wanna contact Albany then he should tough it out and loose the brace for those 6 months. Anyways he said that it doesn’t interfere with training so why take a chance of getting DQ for that.

Comment

Yeah your right bro, i wouldn’t defer just yet tho, if he doesn’t wanna contact Albany then he should tough it out and loose the brace for those 6 months. Anyways he said that it doesn’t interfere with training so why take a chance of getting DQ for that.
              I completely agree about calling Albany. But they are gonna say lose it or defer. Gotta be cleared by a doc before you start and your either full duty or your not. You don’t wear a brace because it looks cool.

Comment

• Northjersey
                Northjersey commented
                Editing a comment
                Haaaaa yeah most deff bro. I would say F the brace if it’s not bothering him why put himself in that situation.

• NYCopper
                NYCopper commented
                Editing a comment
                I realize your from Jersey and all...but hopefully you don’t use “Bro” that much in real life....because that might be a problem....bro...

• You'll find out at the medical, but obviously they're not gonna let you in while wearing an arm brace. Imagine the lawsuit, haha. Good one.
              ​​

Comment

• Trust me “Bro” I won’t habe a problem “Bro”

Comment

Yeah your right bro, i wouldn’t defer just yet tho, if he doesn’t wanna contact Albany then he should tough it out and loose the brace for those 6 months. Anyways he said that it doesn’t interfere with training so why take a chance of getting DQ for that.
                Yeah bro just do this
                https://youtu.be/_eiDSjXkg8k

Comment

Trust me “Bro” I won’t habe a problem “Bro”

Comment

• Nothing in the mail today. Still waiting, anybody have a guess for the academy start date?

Comment

• Coleguy7
                      Coleguy7 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      From 2 troopers I have heard possibly late November or early december! Sorry i don't have an exact date! I'm still waiting for a possible medical or invitation. Nothing yet.

• BizzyWell
                      BizzyWell commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I’ve been told to expect December/January for the academy

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6660 users online. 342 members and 6318 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X