Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scored over 100 as well with a rank of 3xx

Comment

• Scored a 99.1 with no vet points. When should we hear by?

Comment

• Buf022
        Buf022 commented
        Editing a comment
        Rank is more important. 99.1 is a very wide range. That's why the decimals go so far. But history states that about the top 2-3000 get called at first. So if you are within there check your mailbox now they arrrived today.

• If you are in the top 2,000 run to your mailboxes today.

Comment

• Dlec241125
        Dlec241125 commented
        Editing a comment
        Anyone know when the next processing Weekend will be after the one in June?

• Buf022
        Buf022 commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't really say for sure when the next processing will be but it is typically right around the time the current class is graduating. Also to give you an idea the processing week before this was April 6-7 2017.

• jaguarshark
        jaguarshark commented
        Editing a comment
        Negative. Last candidate processing was Nov 11-12, 2017. The one before that was May 6-7, 2017.

• Buf022
        Buf022 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's my bad yes May not April. And I forgot about that weird processing in November. I wouldn't use that to gauge off of though because it was a bit out of the ordinary.

• So did anyone receive anything yet?

Comment

• Dressrightdress
        Dressrightdress commented
        Editing a comment
        Just got my process weekend invite letter and packet for June 16, and 17th. Very excited!!

• Dlec241125
        Dlec241125 commented
        Editing a comment
        What list number were you I’m 30xx. Anyone know when the second round of the physical weekends begin?

• Dressrightdress
        Dressrightdress commented
        Editing a comment
        Rank 3xx, I don't know when they anticipate the next process weekend but they did say the first academy will be in the fall of 2018.

• Coleguy7
        Coleguy7 commented
        Editing a comment
        Score 98.x rank 10xx and yes got packet, processing this weekend!

• Current class graduates in November so you guys will go in a few weeks after

Comment

• Can anyone give a rundown of everything done during processing weekend? I’m assuming paperwork and medical/drug test day 1, physical ability test day 2?

Comment

• slapshot63
          slapshot63 commented
          Editing a comment
          That is correct. Day 2 is also the multiple psych eval's.

• hungryboxer
          hungryboxer commented
          Editing a comment
          Can we show up with facial hair during processing weekend?

• Jr.90
          Jr.90 commented
          Editing a comment
          You can do anything you want, but why would you want to show up with facial hair?

• Is it possible to defer appointment until completing college education?

Comment

• Dlec241125
          Dlec241125 commented
          Editing a comment
          What list number are you

• Originally posted by leo1112 View Post
        Current class graduates in November so you guys will go in a few weeks after
        Would this mean they would start processing further down the list during May 2019? (AKA 6 months in from the current class) If the next class starts November 2018?
        Last edited by LukeSW; 05-31-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm813 View Post
          Is it possible to defer appointment until completing college education?
          Yes but that’s a bad idea (imo). Unless your on a full ride at a service academy or Ivy League school - college is always going to be there. If you defer NYSP could go on a hiring freeze and you could miss your one chance.

Comment

• Do they call people in for processing as they lose people or do they only call a certain number of people in until the next processing weekend?

Comment

• Jr.90
              Jr.90 commented
              Editing a comment
              No to your first question. Yes to your second.

• Do you think it’s possible to be called with an 87 score?

Comment

• Jr.90
              Jr.90 commented
              Editing a comment
              Anything is possible, but I highly doubt it - what’s your list number?

• What are the chances of getting a packet I got a 97.4 list number 30XX?

Comment

• jaguarshark
              jaguarshark commented
              Editing a comment
              Getting a packet when? Today? Can you be less vague in your questions?

• ckouts4
              ckouts4 commented
              Editing a comment
              Chances of getting a packet for the June 16th/17th procesing weekend ~= 0%
              Chances of getting a packet a few weeks before the fall processing weekend, whenever that is ~= 100%
              See you there
              Last edited by ckouts4; 06-06-2018, 04:51 PM.

• List 97.6, Rank 2757. No packet but in hope for Fall of this year for second processing class. Good luck to those going out on the16/17. Give it 110%. Chance of a lifetime right here!

Comment

• GL to all those processing bang out those sit ups!!!!!! Most ppl fail that portion

Comment

• Coleguy7
                Coleguy7 commented
                Editing a comment
                I was there today and i can agree! Many people fail sit ups right off the start. Was a great weekend and things went smooth, now just to finish strong and pray for the best! Good luck everyone

• Buddy of mine failed sit-ups. Ranked 8xx. Hope everyone did well today and best of luck for those who passed and onto the next step

Comment

• Coleguy7
                Coleguy7 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks! Is it true that if we just had processing this weekend, we have a chance to be in the next upcoming academy?? I've been hearing mixed things

• jaguarshark
                jaguarshark commented
                Editing a comment
                Uhh yeah. What else would be the point of all that?

• Jr.90
                Jr.90 commented
                Editing a comment
                There’s nothing “mixed” about it. The last processing was held for the upcoming class. You’d be foolish to take advice from anyone who tells you otherwise. Be ready.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4929 users online. 196 members and 4733 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X