X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results for the 2017 test are out!

Comment

• Scores are out!
      Last edited by Experimental; Today, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Experimental View Post
        Scores are out, got ranked under 500!!!
        What was your grade? I got a 98.7, ranked 13XX, no veteran points

Comment

• Experimental
          Experimental commented
          Editing a comment
          I recieved a grade over a 100.

• I got a 97.5 ranked 29XX

Do they go that far down the list? And if they do how long will I have to wait?

congrats to everyone that did well!

Comment

• Arctyler
          Arctyler commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe they call the first 3000 ranks for processing first week of June from what I've heard. If they do I'll be there too.

• Experimental
          Experimental commented
          Editing a comment
          They canvas 1000 people for a 100 person class size. The biggest class size they have is 200, so you’ll either sneak in on the first one or definitely be on the second one they have. This info is on their website.
          Last edited by Experimental; 05-16-2018, 05:37 PM.

• Jr.90
          Jr.90 commented
          Editing a comment
          They have had classes larger than 200. The 206th started with about 225.

• Originally posted by Just curious55 View Post
        I got a 97.5 ranked 29XX

Based on what I've seen folks write in this forum, I imagine that with that score you would either be called for the next processing weekend or the one after it. Nice job on the test.

I got 100+/Rank <500 (vet points). Does anybody know or have heard rumors about when the next processing weekend will be, or when we'll find out? I realize they told us sometime in June a while back but any updates to that?

Congrats to everyone who passed!

Comment

• Experimental
          Experimental commented
          Editing a comment
          Usually get 3 to 4 week notice of a processing weekend based on what the website says. Hopefully it comes soon.
          Last edited by Experimental; 05-16-2018, 05:39 PM.

• I believe there's a processing June 16-17. First 3-4,000 you gotta get physically ready fast.

Comment

• jaguarshark
          jaguarshark commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, definite.

• ilovelamp
          ilovelamp commented
          Editing a comment
          Experimental, I suggest you read through previous pages on this thread before you question others regarding "reliable" information.

• Experimental
          Experimental commented
          Editing a comment
          Nah I’m good bro.

• ilovelamp
          ilovelamp commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok, bro. Good luck!

• Got a 96/list 44xx. Is there a chance of getting called with this? Or can anyone give a wait time?

Comment

• jaguarshark
          jaguarshark commented
          Editing a comment
          You'll get called, anywhere from now to 10 months assuming no hiring freeze.

• So i scored 95 on test was 65xx. I see on the list of qualifications color blindness is one. I currently am a correction officer and am partialy color blind and had to have a special eye test done in order to get the job. Anyone have any insight if you can be partialy color blind and still get the job or am i just wasting my time going and trying. Thanks

Comment

• Charger16
          Charger16 commented
          Editing a comment
          You can’t have any sort of color blindness

• In current class now , be ready physically it is TOUGH!

Comment

• Experimental
          Experimental commented
          Editing a comment
          Does it simmer down as the weeks go on or is it a constant smoke fest the whole 6 months.

• Ssbuffalo
          Ssbuffalo commented
          Editing a comment
          It doesn't get any easier, but you get better.

• Charger16
          Charger16 commented
          Editing a comment
          Best advice is to practice burpees, push-ups and running a lot. It’s really tough and you hold up the class if you’re not up to speed with everyone else. You stick out and get called out constantly

• jaguarshark
          jaguarshark commented
          Editing a comment
          haha, 2 weeks down, an eternity more to go.

• Originally posted by Just curious55 View Post
        I got a 97.5 ranked 29XX

Top 2000 get called each process so expect to wait awhile

Comment

• Experimental I strongly advise you to do a little reading before posting on this forum. Jaguarshark has been on this forum for years and on the job and you would know that if you just read a little “BRO”, and is a very reliable source and has had answered many questions that have been posted on here by individuals that are on he job now such as myself and of future Troopers. And as the largest class being 200 you might want to check your information or source. There has been many classes over the 200 mark. My class the 204th started with 250 and graduated 226. There was even a time where they held two academy classes at the same time in two different parts of the state. So be careful of the smarta** comments you post on here as it could bite you in the a** if you get into the academy.

Comment

• Experimental
            Experimental commented
            Editing a comment
            Jaguar shark is not Jesus he is a human on a Internet forum. I am under no obligation to read through 800 plus pages of forum posts. I can ask a simple harmless question all I want. You guys need to all chill out. No one in the real world cares that I asked if someone is a reliable source on a Internet forum. You guys are acting like I just insulted your cult leader.
            Last edited by Experimental; Today, 09:46 AM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7964 users online. 345 members and 7619 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X