300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scores are out!
    Last edited by Experimental; 05-22-2018, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Experimental View Post
      Scores are out, got ranked under 500!!!
      What was your grade? I got a 98.7, ranked 13XX, no veteran points

Comment

• Experimental
        Experimental commented
        Editing a comment
        I recieved a grade over a 100.

• I got a 97.5 ranked 29XX

Do they go that far down the list? And if they do how long will I have to wait?

congrats to everyone that did well!

Comment

• Arctyler
        Arctyler commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe they call the first 3000 ranks for processing first week of June from what I've heard. If they do I'll be there too.

• Experimental
        Experimental commented
        Editing a comment
        They canvas 1000 people for a 100 person class size. The biggest class size they have is 200, so you’ll either sneak in on the first one or definitely be on the second one they have. This info is on their website.
        Last edited by Experimental; 05-16-2018, 05:37 PM.

• Jr.90
        Jr.90 commented
        Editing a comment
        They have had classes larger than 200. The 206th started with about 225.

• I believe there's a processing June 16-17. First 3-4,000 you gotta get physically ready fast.

Comment

• jaguarshark
        jaguarshark commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, definite.

• ilovelamp
        ilovelamp commented
        Editing a comment
        Experimental, I suggest you read through previous pages on this thread before you question others regarding "reliable" information.

• Experimental
        Experimental commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah I’m good bro.

• ilovelamp
        ilovelamp commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok, bro. Good luck!

• Got a 96/list 44xx. Is there a chance of getting called with this? Or can anyone give a wait time?

Comment

• jaguarshark
        jaguarshark commented
        Editing a comment
        You'll get called, anywhere from now to 10 months assuming no hiring freeze.

• So i scored 95 on test was 65xx. I see on the list of qualifications color blindness is one. I currently am a correction officer and am partialy color blind and had to have a special eye test done in order to get the job. Anyone have any insight if you can be partialy color blind and still get the job or am i just wasting my time going and trying. Thanks

Comment

• Charger16
        Charger16 commented
        Editing a comment
        You can’t have any sort of color blindness

• lopchurng
        lopchurng commented
        Editing a comment
        Atvriderjd pm me

• In current class now , be ready physically it is TOUGH!

Comment

• Experimental
        Experimental commented
        Editing a comment
        Does it simmer down as the weeks go on or is it a constant smoke fest the whole 6 months.

• Ssbuffalo
        Ssbuffalo commented
        Editing a comment
        It doesn't get any easier, but you get better.

• Charger16
        Charger16 commented
        Editing a comment
        Best advice is to practice burpees, push-ups and running a lot. It’s really tough and you hold up the class if you’re not up to speed with everyone else. You stick out and get called out constantly

• jaguarshark
        jaguarshark commented
        Editing a comment
        haha, 2 weeks down, an eternity more to go.

• Originally posted by Just curious55 View Post
      I got a 97.5 ranked 29XX

Do they go that far down the list? And if they do how long will I have to wait?

congrats to everyone that did well!

Top 2000 get called each process so expect to wait awhile

Comment

• Experimental I strongly advise you to do a little reading before posting on this forum. Jaguarshark has been on this forum for years and on the job and you would know that if you just read a little “BRO”, and is a very reliable source and has had answered many questions that have been posted on here by individuals that are on he job now such as myself and of future Troopers. And as the largest class being 200 you might want to check your information or source. There has been many classes over the 200 mark. My class the 204th started with 250 and graduated 226. There was even a time where they held two academy classes at the same time in two different parts of the state. So be careful of the smarta** comments you post on here as it could bite you in the a** if you get into the academy.

Comment

• jaguarshark
          jaguarshark commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha, ladies and gentlemen, your potential future classmate right here!

• Losingle08
          Losingle08 commented
          Editing a comment
          Not an issue, Good luck with the process. Hope everything goes well for you.

• Jr.90
          Jr.90 commented
          Editing a comment
          Experimental, Losingle08 isn’t using scare tactics - it’s facts. I know it might not make total sense to you since you’re not a Trooper, but the NYSP has plenty of candidates to choose from and having any negative attitude on an internet forum IS enough to not get you hired. It’s all part of investigating your character - what you do and say when no one is looking. It’s great that your in LE already, so you have an idea, but the NYSP is very strict with the little things. I’ve seen people get fired from the academy for directing a seemingly harmess joke at another recruit. And that’s just one example. The little stuff is what gets you canned. Truthfully, it’s not about what you think “I’m good bro” means, it’s how Division will interpret it, and they’ll tell you what they know it means. In the NYSP, perception is everything. I’m just trying to save you the trouble of having to deal with it. I’m sure Losingle08 is doing the same. We all look to help where we can on here. Good luck to you.
          Last edited by Jr.90; 05-22-2018, 11:59 AM.

• ilovelamp
          ilovelamp commented
          Editing a comment
          I was wondering how long it was going to take for others to pick up on the "bro" response. This is the type of attitude that gets your face on a flyer and posted around your station 3 days off fto..

• Scored over 100 as well with a rank of 3xx

Comment

• Scored a 99.1 with no vet points. When should we hear by?

Comment

• Buf022
            Buf022 commented
            Editing a comment
            Rank is more important. 99.1 is a very wide range. That's why the decimals go so far. But history states that about the top 2-3000 get called at first. So if you are within there check your mailbox now they arrrived today.

• If you are in the top 2,000 run to your mailboxes today.

Comment

• Dlec241125
            Dlec241125 commented
            Editing a comment
            Anyone know when the next processing Weekend will be after the one in June?

• Buf022
            Buf022 commented
            Editing a comment
            Can't really say for sure when the next processing will be but it is typically right around the time the current class is graduating. Also to give you an idea the processing week before this was April 6-7 2017.

• jaguarshark
            jaguarshark commented
            Editing a comment
            Negative. Last candidate processing was Nov 11-12, 2017. The one before that was May 6-7, 2017.

• Buf022
            Buf022 commented
            Editing a comment
            That's my bad yes May not April. And I forgot about that weird processing in November. I wouldn't use that to gauge off of though because it was a bit out of the ordinary.

• So did anyone receive anything yet?

Comment

• Dressrightdress
            Dressrightdress commented
            Editing a comment
            Just got my process weekend invite letter and packet for June 16, and 17th. Very excited!!

• Dlec241125
            Dlec241125 commented
            Editing a comment
            What list number were you I’m 30xx. Anyone know when the second round of the physical weekends begin?

• Dressrightdress
            Dressrightdress commented
            Editing a comment
            Rank 3xx, I don't know when they anticipate the next process weekend but they did say the first academy will be in the fall of 2018.

• Coleguy7
            Coleguy7 commented
            Editing a comment
            Score 98.x rank 10xx and yes got packet, processing this weekend!

• Current class graduates in November so you guys will go in a few weeks after

Comment

• Can anyone give a rundown of everything done during processing weekend? I’m assuming paperwork and medical/drug test day 1, physical ability test day 2?

Comment

• slapshot63
              slapshot63 commented
              Editing a comment
              That is correct. Day 2 is also the multiple psych eval's.

• hungryboxer
              hungryboxer commented
              Editing a comment
              Can we show up with facial hair during processing weekend?

• Jr.90
              Jr.90 commented
              Editing a comment
              You can do anything you want, but why would you want to show up with facial hair?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5618 users online. 344 members and 5274 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X