Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backslash what was the time you need to report? I have something in the mail as well but I'm at work and can't view it! It's killing me!!

Comment

• 1trooper
      1trooper commented
      Editing a comment
      I will definitely be running to the mailbox tonight!!

• Also got the notice for April must confirm by March 28th

Comment

• I have received the med invite as well.. Now to think about leaving customs. Hands down would have taken job 4 years ago

Comment

• ilovelamp
        ilovelamp commented
        Editing a comment
        You won't regret it!!!!

• I also got a medical invite today. Does this mean there’s a good chance we will be invited to the next academy class..?
      Last edited by jumpinbeans; 03-05-2018, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Didn't get anything in the mail tonight, will look tomorrow.

Comment

• Got a letter in the mail today for medical invite

Comment

• Got the letter. I'm from k.

Comment

• Got mine. Troop nyc. April 7th

Comment

• Glad to see so many guys getting invites. Now we have to see how big this academy will be and how many are invited in April.

Comment

• Got a DQ letter today.

Comment

• dutchessNY89
                    dutchessNY89 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry to hear Rus. Keep your head up

• RusGeno
                    RusGeno commented
                    Editing a comment
                    dutchessNY89 thank you... very very sad and derailing... It seems so strange that they waiting to the last second and i got a DQ the same day you guys got an invite.. My BI is on vacation until March 19.. so i'm thinking maybe they needed some additional info, and since he is out of the office he did not provide.. Therefore they decided to DQ me...
                    is that a possibility?
                    IDK.. my mind is just all over the place.

• jumpinbeans
                    jumpinbeans commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I feel you brother. Unfortunately, there’s not much transparency with any of these agencies. Don’t let this slow you down and keep pushing

• Got my invite today as well. Troop c

Comment

• Got my invite, troop NYC

Comment

• Got my invite yesterday for April. I live within Troop A's boundaries.

Comment

• I wonder how many of these invites were sent out and how many are they planning to send to the academy. I remember my BI telling me it’s all about the state budget but one can only hope that our chances are a lot better right? Fingers crossed to everyone still hanging in there.

Comment

• Charger16
                          Charger16 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It’s hard to say, but most of us have been waiting almost 5 years. Not many people are willing to wait that long for a career opportunity-maybe I’m wrong, but I was getting anxious of looking elsewhere because I wasn’t sure they were pulling off the 2013 list. They are now going to look for people who are healthy and have the least injury risk for the job.

• A lot of people have moved on , 5 yrs is a LONG time, things change

Comment

• Ohkeo
                          Ohkeo commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Wow.. a 5 year wait to get on.. just to wait another 5 years or so to get home... that's so discouraging, I'd have like 12 years OTJ with State Corrections. Not even worth it really

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4161 users online. 298 members and 3863 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X