Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s almoat time let’s go 207!!!!! 207 ( praying hands)

Comment

• Last month I spoke to a recruiter and they said February 1st is when we should receive our grade. Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

• dutchessNY89
        dutchessNY89 commented
        Editing a comment
        It says on NY trooper website to expect them by Spring.

• Experimental
        Experimental commented
        Editing a comment
        I heard February as well not the 1st but sometime in February. I don’t see anything on the website about spring...

• Charger16
        Charger16 commented
        Editing a comment
        http://www.nytrooper.com/exam_scores

“The 2017 NYSP Eligibility List will be established this spring. Those applicants who participated in the 2017 Exam will be sent an E-mail advising them when they can obtain their ranking.”

• Maybe they will hold the results so they can get one more class in off 13 exam.

Comment

• dutchessNY89
        dutchessNY89 commented
        Editing a comment
        That may be a high probability. Originally I be thought we'd all be notified of a medical by now but maybe it takes them two months to restart basically after the end of one academy. So maybe by March the next one would start? Medicals six weeks prior to mid March? I'd think if there is indeed one more academy, letters will be have to head out soon? All speculation.

• 1trooper
        1trooper commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m really hoping they are pushing the grades back to squeeze in one more class from the ‘13 test, it’s my last shot and praying for the best!
        Last edited by 1trooper; 02-01-2018, 07:36 PM.

• Alright I was told today was the day for exam results so where is it ??

Comment

• All April academy hopefuls lets pray that towards the end of the month we will be getting med letters.

Comment

• dutchessNY89
          dutchessNY89 commented
          Editing a comment
          I got my fingers and toes crossed dude.

• RusGeno
          RusGeno commented
          Editing a comment
          dutchessNY89 yup.. same here.. crossed everything that there is to cross.. lol

• I’m guessing they will use 2013 list no point in asking people to redo bi poly and psych if they didn’t plan on using I heard they want ppl from 2013 then when new list is certified those 2013 ppl will be used along with new ppl. Not as many ppl took new exam as they did in 2013 so they need more candidates.

Comment

• Josel1992
          Josel1992 commented
          Editing a comment
          any idea how many took the 2017 test ?

• Charger16
          Charger16 commented
          Editing a comment
          The 2013 test drew 26,883 applicants. No exact word on the 2017, but it was released in a news article that it was less than the previous one.

• Ditto what charger said

Comment

• Spoke to my buddy tonight whose otj. Said Nysp are struggling to find qualified applicants these last year's. Looks probable we may get a shot.

Comment

• leo1112
            leo1112 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m pretty sure they will try to get another class out of 2013 or put some of us with new candidates

• Good luck...
          Last edited by NYCopper; 02-04-2018, 06:46 PM. Reason: Lost cause

Comment

• So, I do have a question. Obviously we are all eagerly waiting to hear something and nobody really knows 100% what we will hear, but I have vacation coming up in early to mid March and was looking into going away for a few days. I don't want to miss a call or deadline or anything if they decide to contact us around then. So my question is, you think I'll be alright if I went away for 5-7 days or so where I didn't have service every single moment of the time? (I'd have it a few times during the trip)

Comment

• jaguarshark
              jaguarshark commented
              Editing a comment
              You should be fine. Assuming all your stuff with your investigator is done, the only communication you'll get is via snail mail.

• Experimental
              Experimental commented
              Editing a comment
              You said no one knows 100% and then ask a question in which no one can give you a correct answer only subjective advice... lol. You either go on the vacation or don’t.

• slapshot63
              slapshot63 commented
              Editing a comment
              jaguarshark Thanks, I wasn't sure. Last time for Corrections I got a call out of the blue from my investigator saying "Academy is in 3 weeks" so I had just assumed it would be the same this time around.

Experimental I was looking for people's opinions. I personally don't know anyone who has ever gone through this process before so I'm not 100% sure what to expect. I kinda figured at least SOMEONE would provide a helpful answer or opinion, and they did. It's not like I was asking for an exact timeline or date or anything. Although an exact answer can't be given, if I get 30 people telling me to do it or not to do it, then that might help with my answer.

• Any news reguarding the exam results for the 2017 exam?

Comment

• Experimental
              Experimental commented
              Editing a comment
              They told us at the test site that the grades will come out in February. Still 2.5 weeks to go..

• DanF
              DanF commented
              Editing a comment
              Anxious, feel I did well.

• dutchessNY89
              dutchessNY89 commented
              Editing a comment
              Spring it says. No longer February.

• Experimental
              Experimental commented
              Editing a comment
              In college the “spring” semester starts in January so depending on the interpretation of who ever wrote that, that can still mean February.

• For those who recieved medical invites for past academies, how was the letter packaged? Did it come in a Manila envelop or plain white envelope. I wanna make sure I don't throw it out assuming junk mail or something along those lines lol.

Comment

• RusGeno
              RusGeno commented
              Editing a comment
              It will probably come from NEW YORK STATE POLICE stamped on top, so manila or while or pink I would not throw anything out without opening lol

• Originally posted by dutchessNY89 View Post
            For those who recieved medical invites for past academies, how was the letter packaged? Did it come in a Manila envelop or plain white envelope. I wanna make sure I don't throw it out assuming junk mail or something along those lines lol.
            This one made me laugh out loud. Also - don’t answer calls that come from a blocked or unknown number

Comment

• dutchessNY89
              dutchessNY89 commented
              Editing a comment
              Haha. The wife worries me sometimes throwing stuff out lol. Glad you enjoyed it haha.

• lol open every letter answer every call !!!!

Comment

• I think we should start getting them toward the end of the month of beginning of March!
              just few more weeks to go guys!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8696 users online. 371 members and 8325 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X