300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my letter today.

my mom called me at work to tell me.....i immediately stopped what i was doing to go march around the store quitting my job

maaaaan, i can never go back to that place again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Peebody View Post
      got my letter today.

my mom called me at work to tell me.....i immediately stopped what i was doing to go march around the store quitting my job

maaaaan, i can never go back to that place again!
      congrats, and good luck in the academy, man Jan is taking for ever to come around for me to take my written.
      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by John2008 View Post
        congrats, and good luck in the academy, man Jan is taking for ever to come around for me to take my written.
        thanks......
        seems like you really want to do well........i did poorly on the test and had to wait 3 years.

if you have the cash, take a prep course. i took one for court officer, got a sick grade, and called right away (not that it matters now )....not only that, but the course helped me also do well on the deputy test.

i went to civilservicesuccess.com..........i don't know for sure they have a trooper course......but ask around for a place that does.

Comment

• Congrats Dr Peebody!!.. See you in Albany(16days)!! Good Luck to everyone else!!

Mike

Comment

thanks......
            seems like you really want to do well........i did poorly on the test and had to wait 3 years.

if you have the cash, take a prep course. i took one for court officer, got a sick grade, and called right away (not that it matters now )....not only that, but the course helped me also do well on the deputy test.

i went to civilservicesuccess.com..........i don't know for sure they have a trooper course......but ask around for a place that does.
            I'm taking their prep class for the Nassau county test coming up in a couple of days 17days and counting until the test :-). I have a couple of books that have test and so on that you can practice on for NYSP so I'm going to stay with that lets see what happens in Jan. good luck at the academy and enjoy your 6months :-)
            "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Congrats Doc.

Comment

• thanks guys....i'm confident i'll make it through....no way i'm going back to that warehouse

Comment

thanks guys....i'm confident i'll make it through....no way i'm going back to that warehouse
                  you will just remember when you fill like you want to quit remind yourself that you can make more than 90k a year with NYSP and be one of the most respectable LEO in the State and you will have the job you always dreamed off, well that's my inspiration at least lol
                  "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Originally posted by John2008 View Post
                    you will just remember when you fill like you want to quit remind yourself that you can make more than 90k a year with NYSP and be one of the most respectable LEO in the State and you will have the job you always dreamed off, well that's my inspiration at least lol
                    Or you could just remember those days in that warehouse...

Comment

• Congrats to all who got their letters. I'm sure it feels great to finally have that piece of paper in your hands. It's like winning the occupational lotto in a sense. Good luck in Boot Camp and the remainder of your careers.
                      sigpic
                      IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD!

Comment

• Good luck guys. 6 months of hell, for a lifetime of rewards. I can't wait until that day comes for me.
                        sigpic

Comment

• LOL......why'd john 2008 get banned?? brown nosing is a bannable offense?

Comment

• He posted in a Law Enforcement only section (Ask a Cop). It says on the top that you will be banned for a first offence.

Comment

brown nosing is a bannable offense?
                              That is funny!!!

Congrats to all those who received their letters. I am sure there are a few more from this forum board who will make it into this class...

Comment

• Nah, he's just excited to get in!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13268 users online. 483 members and 12785 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X