300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JRNYC2626 View Post

Me to man. Just got it in the mail today. DQ from nypd and now this. Think theres no point in pursuing my career as a PO.smh
    Sorry to hear that JR. Keep your head up. I'll be checking the mail as well.

Comment

• Quick question, when you you get your assigned investigator? I recently finished the weekend process in Albany and I have my oral interview next week. Thanks

Comment

• Charger16
        Charger16 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you take the 2013 test?

• Originally posted by vinny13 View Post
      Quick question, when you you get your assigned investigator? I recently finished the weekend process in Albany and I have my oral interview next week. Thanks
      Took me two months.

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchessNY89 View Post

Took me two months.
        Thanks for your quick response.

Just another question.

I'm assuming after my oral interview, they will schedule me a date for a polygraph exam then you get your assigned investigator?

and where are you in the process?

Comment

• You first meet with state psychologist to review your psychological exam. After that You're assigned your BI. Then I met with him for three hours at my local troop HQ. After that I was scheduled for a poly. After the poly I was scheduled a home and phone interview again with my BI. Now I'm waiting for medical.

Comment

• Anyone else getting antsy as me waiting to hopefully hear about a medical invite for the up coming class???

Comment

• Charger16
              Charger16 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes I run to the mailbox everyday lol

• dutchessNY89
              dutchessNY89 commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here. Waiting every day. It's killing me

• The answer to this question is probably buried in this thread somewhere but for those that took the 2013 exam when was the first academy class sent through using that list? I took the 2017 exam and am curious to know.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Experimental View Post
              The answer to this question is probably buried in this thread somewhere but for those that took the 2013 exam when was the first academy class sent through using that list? I took the 2017 exam and am curious to know.

Thanks.
              August 2014

Comment

• Just out of curiosity, dose anyone know if we would be permitted to drink coffee in the academy? 'Ive herd you can bring a machine to your room and drink during study time.
                thanks

Comment

• reils49
                  reils49 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Seriously?

• jaguarshark
                  jaguarshark commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you must know, there's coffee at chow.

• Originally posted by 1trooper View Post
                Anyone else getting antsy as me waiting to hopefully hear about a medical invite for the up coming class???
                Same! I'm trying to stay in shape but my knee is bothering me so I'm trying not to over do it I wish we would know for certain if the current list is being used that would ease my mind a bit

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockman View Post
                  Just out of curiosity, dose anyone know if we would be permitted to drink coffee in the academy? 'Ive herd you can bring a machine to your room and drink during study time.
                  thanks
                  no coffee machines in the dorms. It’s a fire hazard. They have a Starbucks kiosk in the chow hall though that’s pretty good. Check their website for hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCopper View Post

no coffee machines in the dorms. It’s a fire hazard. They have a Starbucks kiosk in the chow hall though that’s pretty good. Check their website for hours.
                    Lol forget I asked .
                    Last edited by Shockman; 12-11-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• When will we get the results for the Oct 2017 exam?

Comment

• Experimental
                        Experimental commented
                        Editing a comment
                        February 2018

• Tommy_V
                        Tommy_V commented
                        Editing a comment
                        How do you know this?

• Experimental
                        Experimental commented
                        Editing a comment
                        1. I asked before I took the exam while signing in. 2. They told me after the exam when I was signing out. 3. The people who took the 2013 exam were notified in February of 2014.

• Hey guys,
                      i'm also from the 2013 test, the first time was invited for processing back in may. However, my official transcripts did not come in on time. I was told that i will be re-invited if there is another processing weekend.. Luckily for me there was.. Nov 11-12, went in this time i had everything squared away. Just had my Oral Psych last week. As far as i understand now I am awaiting BI call and polygraph assignment call.

My test score back in 2013 was 95 and my rank 14,XXX... dumb me forgot to submit Military and VA paperwork for extra 10 points, but thinking that at 95% score it would take 3,5 years to get initial packet never appeared to me. Anyways, better late than never right, hopefully this is in God's plan for me to be a Trooper! As i have been waiting for a LOOONG time!
                      Last edited by RusGeno; 12-18-2017, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• vinny13
                        vinny13 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I was there as well for the weekend process in Nov. Just had my oral psych interview yesterday.

• RusGeno
                        RusGeno commented
                        Editing a comment
                        vinny13 : Did you get a call from your BI yet?

• vinny13
                        vinny13 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes I had my BI interview on 12/15. Right now I’m awaiting my polygraph exam. He also informed me the next academy will be around spring time

• dutchessNY89
                        dutchessNY89 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Deleted deleted
                        Last edited by dutchessNY89; 04-24-2018, 06:21 AM.

• Still running to the mailbox. No news is good news!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7659 users online. 418 members and 7241 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X