• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leo1112 View Post
    anyone here on ranked in the 11k's
    Ranked around 13k here

Comment

• I'm ranked 112xx but I had to medically defer going to ask to be put on list again ,have you heard anything? I processed for 2013 exam

Comment

• Originally posted by leo1112 View Post
        I'm ranked 112xx but I had to medically defer going to ask to be put on list again ,have you heard anything? I processed for 2013 exam
        14k. Our only shot is February 2018.

Comment

• So far what's the highest rank they have reached from
          the 2013 list ?
          I can, I must, I will !

Comment

• dutchessNY89 ranked112xx and I processed except for medical only thing now is waiting to see if they reach me.. I know they called a guy to academy ranked at 67xx so we maybe next

Comment

• dutchessNY89
              dutchessNY89 commented
              Editing a comment
              Did he get called recently as a backfill? I'm thinking if we have a shot we'd prolly hear something regarding medical sometime around early January late December!

• I'm around 14K here and I received my packet today and it said Nov 11 & 12 would be the final processing for the 2013 exam.

Comment

• dutchessNY89
              dutchessNY89 commented
              Editing a comment
              Did it mention medical invites?

• slapshot63
              slapshot63 commented
              Editing a comment
              Not sure what that means...

• dutchessNY89
              dutchessNY89 commented
              Editing a comment
              Did you take your pat already and go through the entire process already?

• leo1112
              leo1112 commented
              Editing a comment
              slapshot your just now beginning process

• Originally posted by slapshot63 View Post
            I'm around 14K here and I received my packet today and it said Nov 11 & 12 would be the final processing for the 2013 exam.
            I pm'd you brother. Seems weird you're just invited now for processing when we are the same rank and I processed in May.

Comment

• I’d be VERY surprised if they’re having ANOTHER processing for the 2013 test. I processed in May, have gone through everything, just waiting on medical. No one seems to have any information on when and if there’s gonna be another class or not. Rank 39** btw.

Comment

• dutchessNY89
                dutchessNY89 commented
                Editing a comment
                I still have hopes for February

• ranked 112xx, I processed o ctober 2016 ( physical background ect) got medical invite April 2017 but had to medi ally defer. i know for sure ppl in the 6xx were invited to academy. this,gives me hope lol.

Comment

• Just to throw in my 2 cents if it helps anyone here understand where they stand. I am rank 12xxx, took the physical last october. Medical in May and i was called for emergency backfill but they didn't get to my number. I'm not sure if medical deference affects your place when you do take the physical.

Comment

• My paperwork says November 11th and 12th are the processing dates and that this is the final processing for the 2013 exam. I'm just letting people know what I got in the mail though, as I don't plan on going forward with it. I've got it too good where I'm at now.

Comment

• I got the same package stating November 11th and 12th to report for processing. It does also state that this will be the final processing. I am considering heading up there. Question is are they actually going to hire? I don't mind being relocated.
                    Exams Taken:
                    NYPD, NYPDSSA ,NYPDTEA NYCDEP, NYCDOC ,NYCDOS Enforcement, PAPD ,NYSDOC, NYPD dispatcher, NCPD, NYS Trooper, NYS University Police (downstate/upstate), Monroe County PD, Chenango Sheriff, Rochester PD, YPD ,OC Sheriff.

In Process:
                    NYPDPC Exam 2214
                    APD5- Complete
                    Medical- Complete

JST- 11/20/2013
                    Oral/Psyc- 11/27/2013
                    Mini Med - ?

Comment

• K-9Dream
                      K-9Dream commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So it looks like they decided to go through with another processing. Maybe they didn’t get enough ppl through with he last one. Gives me hope that there will in fact be at least one more academy.

• Is your physical ability test numbers a big deciding factor on how soon you could be called? Is it weighed towards your ranking? Usually, I would go through the thread to answer my own question but this thread has had a massive amount of responses.. Thanks!

Comment

• reils49
                      reils49 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No and no.

• Originally posted by Abonilla23 View Post
                    Just to throw in my 2 cents if it helps anyone here understand where they stand. I am rank 12xxx, took the physical last october. Medical in May and i was called for emergency backfill but they didn't get to my number. I'm not sure if medical deference affects your place when you do take the physical.
                    I'd assume you'd be one of the first on the lists to go if there is a February academy.

Comment

• leo1112
                      leo1112 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm really hoping I can get in.. please baby Jesus it has been a LONG road to be this close and not get in

• anyone here that is already a trooper or is in the academy i have a question for you guys. i'm sorry if this is already asked.

how do you pick the area you want to work in? or is it random?

this is the second time they sent me a package to start the process again. this time i am considering it.

Comment

• jaguarshark
                      jaguarshark commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They ask you what to list 3 Troops you want to go to. They'll try to fulfill it based on openings, but if you're from Troop A, G or L it's next to impossible.

• vinny13
                      vinny13 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I from Troop NYC. I would love to be back here. What do you think?

Currently I'm in NYPD, I'm looking forward to make the jump.

• jaguarshark
                      jaguarshark commented
                      Editing a comment
                      As far as I know, NYC is wide open and has been the last few classes. Just bear in mind anything can happen.

• vinny13
                      vinny13 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you for your response!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9887 users online. 504 members and 9383 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X