Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations TrooperCand! Good Luck at the Academy .

Comment

• I got bad news today. They did not reach my number again. I will be held over until the next class (March 08). So I will have to do an update with my BI and medical again. Hopefully I won't have to do the Poly and Psyc again but will see. Good thing I have a good job now. Good luck to everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by trooperCand View Post
        Finally received my letter today!!!!!
        Congrats Tpr. C

Study hard and do well.

SDT
        You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtyduce View Post
          I got bad news today. They did not reach my number again. I will be held over until the next class (March 08). So I will have to do an update with my BI and medical again. Hopefully I won't have to do the Poly and Psyc again but will see. Good thing I have a good job now. Good luck to everyone else.
          Sorry to hear that dirty. Don't get too discouraged. The time will fly right by. And if you came this close, you must be near the very top of the list for the next class.

Comment

I got bad news today. They did not reach my number again. I will be held over until the next class (March 08). So I will have to do an update with my BI and medical again. Hopefully I won't have to do the Poly and Psyc again but will see. Good thing I have a good job now. Good luck to everyone else.
            did they send you a letter telling you this?........btw, what is your list #, if you don't mind sharing...

congrats everyone who's in so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Peebody View Post
              did they send you a letter telling you this?........btw, what is your list #, if you don't mind sharing...

congrats everyone who's in so far.
              I called a recruiter. I PM'ed you.

Comment

I called a recruiter. I PM'ed you.

thanks, got it.......i just left a message inquiring about backfill, but from what you told me about the list #'s that made it, i think i should have made it....but then again i'm not 100% sure what my list # is anymore.....

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                  Sorry to hear that dirty. Don't get too discouraged. The time will fly right by. And if you came this close, you must be near the very top of the list for the next class.
                  SDT I'm not discouraged at all. I wish I made this class but hey what can you do? It's all about the numbers. The time flew after not making the January class so I'm sure it will be the same this time.

Comment

Good job trooperCand, Congrats!

Comment

Congrats and good luck...
                      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• guess i will be seeing u at the academy

Comment

• Anyone know how many hours the oral psychological and polygraph testing days usually are?

I mean the actual time you will be interviewed and not the time you will spend waiting to go in.
                          sigpic
                          IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD!

Comment

• Originally posted by FUCCO View Post
                            guess i will be seeing u at the academy
                            Get drafted or volunteer?

Comment

• Congrats to all those who recieved appointments to the academy. Remember... no matter how much the ATO's yell at you and make you do extra PT and call you out in front of the class at evening briefing... they can't kill you and whatever doesn't kill you... only makes you stronger.

Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post
                              Get drafted or volunteer?
                              If the rumors about how much OT you can make teaching are true I might actually volunteer for the next class. I have to get back into academy shape though... I could run 3 miles right now but it would not be fun.
                              sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• neither, i wouldnt drive again 26x from bflo to albany even on divisions dime. I teach radar,stalker, lidar program. We have to go 1-2 times each class due to the 3:1 recruit ratio. Even 2 consecutive weeks sucks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8982 users online. 204 members and 8778 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X