300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joshk716 View Post

I also heard this or the week after. Also heard that they invited 317 people to the processing weekend. Trend...?
    Are you saying that you heard that 317 people were invited to the medical this past weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by itsacopthing View Post

Are you saying that you heard that 317 people were invited to the medical this past weekend?
      Correct. Sorry for the confusion on that. But yeah while waiting for the medical examination I overheard the gentleman mentioning they invited 317 people but they said that they didn't anticipate that many showing.

Comment

• Depending on if and when this class goes.... Letters should be received on a Monday, 34 days before start date.

So 5/28 start date will have letters delivered 4/24. 6/4 start will see letters on 5/1, and 6/11 start will see letters on 5/8.

Congrats and good luck to those who have made it this far.

Edit:​​​ those dates are the earliest possible for that class. You may receive your letter any time that week. It takes longer to get to certain parts of the state.
        Last edited by Squevie; 04-20-2017, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squevie View Post
          Depending on if and when this class goes.... Letters should be received on a Monday, 34 days before start date.

So 5/28 start date will have letters delivered 4/24. 6/4 start will see letters on 5/1, and 6/11 start will see letters on 5/8.

Youve been pretty accurate so far. Let's keep it up!

Comment

• anyone else going for a second opportunity ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Squevie View Post
              Depending on if and when this class goes.... Letters should be received on a Monday, 34 days before start date.

Is it 34 days before start date or 10 days after medical?! I thought the latter was the trend the past two classes but I don't feel like looking back? Either way I'll be waiting everyday for the mail lady. Good luck guys and girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsacopthing View Post

Is it 34 days before start date or 10 days after medical?! I thought the latter was the trend the past two classes but I don't feel like looking back? Either way I'll be waiting everyday for the mail lady. Good luck guys and girls.
                It's days before class up.... If they delay the class for a week or two as had been suggested, it won't be ten days after.

Comment

• anyone going to ORIENTATION today ? troop L ?

Comment

• was anyone from here at ORIENTATION today ?

Comment

• Does anyone know how strict they are with the 1.5mile in 12:13?
                      Been running for past two weeks and the best I've done is 14min.

Also, anyone staying in Albany for 5/6-5/7 that potentially want to meet up?

Comment

• Very when i processed most people failed @ sit ups so focus in them & that ran. They wont be lenient on physical

Comment

• They definitely don't take no BS. During my processing we had 1 out of 3 fail sit-ups, and maybe 1 in 5 failed push-ups. During my groups run, we even had a girl do the run with a sprained foot... keep training hard, interval training works best in your situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by OPT3 View Post
                            Does anyone know how strict they are with the 1.5mile in 12:13?
                            Been running for past two weeks and the best I've done is 14min.

Also, anyone staying in Albany for 5/6-5/7 that potentially want to meet up?
                            Im embarassed for you that this is an actual question.

Comment

• If you're a dude, 14 minutes ain't gonna cut it. You better start hitting the pavement.
                              I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Ditto your processing in like a week? You need more time to make that mark just train harder for next time

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12094 users online. 498 members and 11596 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X