300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmm5150 View Post
    i am new to the forum and haven't really read everything, so forgive me if this has already been asked in a post or two, but it seems as though there are quite a few ppl who have passed everything from the written exam, physical/ med, BI, poly, etc....and are still waiting waiting waiting.

how many ppl usually take the exam when it comes around? Out of those ppl, how many pass everything yet never get hired?? This is my real concern...
    The number of people who take the test changes each test. I have been told by guys who have 15+ on that when they took the test that 30K+ people too the test. The test I took in 2001 there were only something like high 11k or low 12k who took the test. The ratio of 1 in 10 is pretty much the standard answer to how many people who take the test recieve and appointment. That ratio may be changing but 1 in 10 is safe to use.
    sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

• Originally posted by jmm5150 View Post
      i am new to the forum and haven't really read everything, so forgive me if this has already been asked in a post or two, but it seems as though there are quite a few ppl who have passed everything from the written exam, physical/ med, BI, poly, etc....and are still waiting waiting waiting.

how many ppl usually take the exam when it comes around? Out of those ppl, how many pass everything yet never get hired?? This is my real concern...
      Welcome JMM. I believe the test in 2004 saw more than 23,500 applicants with 17,560 receiving a passing score. They have reached in the 10,000's for processing. 23,500 does not include the military applicants who took it after returning from active duty. For more info you can always visit troopers.state.ny.us or nytrooper.com

KP
      sigpic

Comment

• A couple guys I know received their appointment letters so keep your eyes open this weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by dhs9909 View Post
          A couple guys I know received their appointment letters so keep your eyes open this weekend!
          When did they get their letters?

Comment

• Today. I live in the same county as them but for some reason always receive my stuff a couple days later so hopefully this weekend i'll know.

Comment

• Good luck. I hope you get one soon.

Comment

• Thanks! What stage are you at with the process?

Comment

• I initially processed in June 2006. I went to the medical for the January class and for this upcoming class. So now I'm just waiting for my appointment as well.

Comment

• Well goodluck to you too! Lol why can't mailman all be on the same page.

Comment

• Thanks... Can't wait to see the mailman tomorrow.

Comment

• My mailman just keeps bringing me bills this week. Hopefully by weeks end it will be something a lot better... Good Luck..

Comment

• I received my letter this afternoon!!! I would have posted sooner, but I had to be at work early and I just got home now. Good luck and hopefully tomorrow you guys will receive them.

Mike

Comment

• Here we go. Good luck everybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYPDTROOPER View Post
                              I received my letter this afternoon!!! I would have posted sooner, but I had to be at work early and I just got home now. Good luck and hopefully tomorrow you guys will receive them.

Mike
                              Congrats, I envy you lol hopefully I'll get hire on my first try next year, get ready to have fun in the next 6months.
                              "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

• Got my letter today

Good luck to everyone that is still waiting.
                                Last edited by Slopokes21; 07-22-2007, 02:13 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10816 users online. 374 members and 10442 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X