Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to all that received invites. Can't wait! Anyone from Buffalo Area attending Academy? I'm from Tonawanda. Would be nice to set up some car pools.

Comment

• Originally posted by nate3234 View Post
      Congrats to all that received invites. Can't wait! Anyone from Buffalo Area attending Academy? I'm from Tonawanda. Would be nice to set up some car pools.
      I wouldn't car pool the first few weeks. People quit and you might end up stuck in Albany.
      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Hey reils, I know you even cat pool for the 1st 4 weeks anyways. I was just kinda hoping there were some people near me. Thanks though

Comment

• Congrats to all of those who received an invite, sorry to those who didn't. Anyone else besides Superman receive any correspondece who processed in June?

Comment

Last edited by BYeomans11; 10-20-2016, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UpstateRam View Post
              Congrats to all of those who received an invite, sorry to those who didn't. Anyone else besides Superman receive any correspondece who processed in June?
              I processed in June and haven't received anything yet

Comment

• Those who have/haven't received info about the October class yet, what was your number on the list,& what troop are you from?

Processed June & Sept, 98xx Troop F

Comment

• Originally posted by Squevie View Post
                  Those who have/haven't received info about the October class yet, what was your number on the list,& what troop are you from?

Processed June & Sept, 98xx Troop F

84XX, troop A
                  processed June & sept.
                  Last edited by Z-ro; 09-26-2016, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• According to the NY Trooper website, they process 10:1 vacancy. Anyone think that since it's so long from test time, and people may have other jobs and other things that would cause them to not take appointment, that the ratio would be a bit more in our favor? 12:1 or 15:1?

Comment

According to the NY Trooper website, they process 10:1 vacancy. Anyone think that since it's so long from test time, and people may have other jobs and other things that would cause them to not take appointment, that the ratio would be a bit more in our favor? 12:1 or 15:1?
                      10:1 is more favorable than 12:1 and 15:1.......

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGrind16 View Post

Not if we've already made it through, BI, poly, & medical, and your number is as high as mine. Lol

Comment

Not if we've already made it through, BI, poly, & medical, and your number is as high as mine. Lol
                          That made absolutely no sense........

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGrind16 View Post

Yeah I think he needs a lesson in ratios.....

Comment

Good luck in the process....

Comment

• I understand how ratios work... I was assuming that since making it this far and not being disqualified YET, that we would potentially be that (1) of 10 or 12 or 15. Since my number is 98xx, and I see people in the 4xxx are getting accepted, I have a better chance to make it to this academy as opposed to Spring's if I was the ONE of 15.

9800-4500 = 5300. If the ratio was 1:15, that would put me around spot number 353, as opposed to a 1:10 which would put me around spot 530, and certainly not in this October's class unless that split class of 300 or so happens.

But thanks for the encouraging words guys....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10559 users online. 534 members and 10025 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X