• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eaglesfootball1313 View Post
    Have you gotten this letter yet?
    No

Comment

• Has anyone received DQ's yet, regardless if you previously received a med invite or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bamss51 View Post
        Has anyone received DQ's yet, regardless if you previously received a med invite or not?
        I just recieved mine as expected. Doesn't say much aside from not being considered for the position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Falblo03 View Post
          I just recieved mine as expected. Doesn't say much aside from not being considered for the position.
          Thank you for responding to our question, I know it sucks to be DQ, dont give up and keep trying! Seeing how you live in Buffalo and receive a letter already, and I am from Troop E, and didnt receive anything in the mail I should be safe huh?

Comment

• Does anyone know if there is another processing scheduled any time soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by I wanna be a cop View Post
              Does anyone know if there is another processing scheduled any time soon?
              Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

Comment

• I am not talking about the academy in the Fall. I'm talking about another pat lol. Guess I should have specified. No paint chips consumed here...lead free all the way

Comment

• Anyone from Tonawanda/Buffalo Area Troop A want to carpool to final Medical. I'm leaving sept 9th prob around noonish. I already have room booked 1 mile away from academy. We can split the room and gas. Email me.

Comment

• How's everyone doing with training? Trying to make sure to enter the academy if called, minimum 70 percentile.

Anyone on tips shredding that mileage time?

Comment

• Originally posted by nyc4419 View Post
                      How's everyone doing with training? Trying to make sure to enter the academy if called, minimum 70 percentile.

I have been doing 100 meter sprint practice 2 days a week, do 12 of them for the main part of the workout and then 25 burpees after as a cool down. all other days I run atleast 2 miles aiming for atleast a 8 min pace. I was able to get my mile and a half down to 9:50 during the test in May.

Comment

• Mistake delete

Comment

• Originally posted by nyc4419 View Post
                          How's everyone doing with training? Trying to make sure to enter the academy if called, minimum 70 percentile.

Run long distances like 3-4 miles on uneven surfaces and/or swich it up some days sprint one lap walk 1/2 lap and repeat, that will build up your stamina

Comment

• Are they still sending new troopers fresh out of the academy way upstate? Or has that trend been settling down to different locations recently? Looking for some insight on what to expect. Thanks.

Comment

• Just received packet for October 1st pat!

Comment

• Originally posted by I wanna be a cop View Post
                                Just received packet for October 1st pat!
                                Congrats man! Which Academy class is this for I wonder. I hope they are not delaying the October class until spring...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8711 users online. 396 members and 8315 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X