Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York State Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by nyc4419 View Post
    Why would they mail out a letter for an invite and then tell people they aren't being considered?
    Edit:. Misread post.
    Should I call member hiring unit and reconfirm?
    Last edited by Striker Eureka; 08-17-2016, 04:52 PM.

    Comment


    • Not trying to scare anyone, just relaying information that was told to me when I called this morning to confirm

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Falblo03 View Post
        Not trying to scare anyone, just relaying information that was told to me when I called this morning to confirm
        What was your appointment time?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
          What was your appointment time?
          10:30

          Comment


          • Why don't some of you guys just call tomorrow and find out? You have to call to confirm that you will be attending anyways...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Eaglesfootball1313 View Post
              Why don't some of you guys just call tomorrow and find out? You have to call to confirm that you will be attending anyways...
              I already did, first thing I did after I opened the letter.

              Comment


              • What I think people didn't realize was that "Falblo03" stated that he processed in June and just "finished everything with his investigator last week." Obviously many assumptions could be made, but it's quite possible that he received a medical invite in hopes that his background would be clear. With that being said, its also possible that something came up in his background which lead to him no longer being considered for the position. Not to knock him or anything - just my two cents!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LT_NY View Post
                  What I think people didn't realize was that "Falblo03" stated that he processed in June and just "finished everything with his investigator last week." Obviously many assumptions could be made, but it's quite possible that he received a medical invite in hopes that his background would be clear. With that being said, its also possible that something came up in his background which lead to him no longer being considered for the position. Not to knock him or anything - just my two cents!
                  Anything is possible couple small things in my background I had to explain. My investigator said it shouldn't be an issue but it's ultimately up to Albany in the end. They said the only way for me to find out the reason why is to make a appointment in Albany and meet with someone there. Being from buffalo I honestly don't think I will.

                  Comment


                  • My medical is scheduled for 7 am on the 10th

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Real24 View Post
                      My medical is scheduled for 7 am on the 10th

                      Youre scheduled for 7 or 730? What's your rank?

                      Comment


                      • 9:30 AM appointment on the 10th for me.

                        LT_NY's explanation of the rescinded medical invite makes pretty good sense. I'm guessing that will probably be the case for those in the latter processing whose files may still be pending/under review. Good luck to everyone!

                        Comment


                        • Are people still receiving their medical invites? Or was that all earlier in the week mon/tues?

                          Comment


                          • Ranking is 77**. Yes 7 am and I processed June as well
                            Last edited by Real24; 08-18-2016, 10:22 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Real 24 did you defer last time?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Falblo03 View Post
                                Yes called them this morning, the woman I spoke with said since I was on the phone she would tell me. She also said they are mailing out letters today for people who recieved the invite but are not being considered anymore
                                Have you gotten this letter yet?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4629 users online. 206 members and 4423 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X