300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xstioner View Post
    That is fine. The first time around I was backfilled for the March academy and completed everything including the medical. This is why I am completing the medical a second time for this upcoming fall academy. Hopefully the final one.
    Hey Xstioner, your PM is full, I wanted to ask you something regarding the backfill process if you don't mind- thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by UpstateRam View Post
      Hey Xstioner, your PM is full, I wanted to ask you something regarding the backfill process if you don't mind- thanks.
      Sorry about that UpstateRam. I have no deleted some messages and you can now send PM.
      NYSP
      Score: 97.x

Comment

• What time is everyone's medical at?:

Comment

• 1030. Anyone know what to expect or how long it may take?

Comment

• 2-3 hours most likely

Comment

• Got my medical invite, getting really close guys! Good luck everyone.

Comment

• Well called to confirm my medical and unfortunately they told me I'm not being considered for appointment anymore but would not give a reason. Good luck to all that make it!

Comment

• I'm scheduled at 10:30, see you guys in Albany!

Comment

• Sorry to hear that FalBlo.

I haven't gotten anything yet, who did you contact, Member Hiring Unit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Skibaldy16 View Post
                      Sorry to hear that FalBlo.

I haven't gotten anything yet, who did you contact, Member Hiring Unit?
                      Yes called them this morning, the woman I spoke with said since I was on the phone she would tell me. She also said they are mailing out letters today for people who recieved the invite but are not being considered anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by UpstateRam View Post
                        I'm scheduled at 10:30, see you guys in Albany!
                        Deleted PM's from inbox again. Should be able to PM now! Sorry.
                        NYSP
                        Score: 97.x

Comment

• Originally posted by Falblo03 View Post
                          Yes called them this morning, the woman I spoke with said since I was on the phone she would tell me. She also said they are mailing out letters today for people who recieved the invite but are not being considered anymore
                          Uh oh...

Comment

• Received medical invite for 7:30am the 10h. I am out of state rank 2xxx.

Comment

Last edited by BYeomans11; 10-20-2016, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Why would they mail out a letter for an invite and then tell people they aren't being considered?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6630 users online. 321 members and 6309 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X