300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on the medical letters!

Has anyone from the June processing received a medical letter yet?

Comment

• Received medical invite! Rank 78xx

Comment

• It would be great to know soon whether I'll be in the next group or not. I thought they usually notify you a month in advance.

Comment

• Congrats on medical invites!!! Anyone from Buffalo, Tonawanda area looking to car pool to invite let me know! I already booked room!

Comment

• Medical letter received September 10th. Troop K, this is my second time going up there hopefully the last

Comment

• Medical letter received September 10th Troop F

Rank 96**

Comment

• Also received medical invite! Just finished everything with my investigator last week and processed this June. Shocked it went so quick

Comment

• Received medical invite! My second time around and hoping to the be last as well...looking forward to seeing all of you gentlemen on September 10th!
                  NYSP
                  Score: 97.x

Comment

• Originally posted by Xstioner View Post
                    Received medical invite! My second time around and hoping to the be last as well...looking forward to seeing all of you gentlemen on September 10th!
                    What happened the first time around if you don't mind me asking? I'm new to this

Comment

• Is Sept.10th just for those who are already chosen for the next class or is it to process possible candidates?

Comment

• What are you guys wearing for business casual? Khakis and a polo or dress pants and a dress shirt?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglesfootball1313 View Post
                          What are you guys wearing for business casual? Khakis and a polo or dress pants and a dress shirt?
                          Though I'm sure there are many opinions on business casual, it is generally a suit without a jacket (ie. Dress pants and dress shirt). It is best to be over dressed in most situations (if you become a Trooper you will be over dressed everyday for the rest of your career..)...remember this is still a job interview..

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCopper View Post
                            Though I'm sure there are many opinions on business casual, it is generally a suit without a jacket (ie. Dress pants and dress shirt). It is best to be over dressed in most situations (if you become a Trooper you will be over dressed everyday for the rest of your career..)...remember this is still a job interview..
                            Yes Sir. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Falblo03 View Post
                              What happened the first time around if you don't mind me asking? I'm new to this
                              That is fine. The first time around I was backfilled for the March academy and completed everything including the medical. This is why I am completing the medical a second time for this upcoming fall academy. Hopefully the final one.
                              NYSP
                              Score: 97.x

Comment

• Originally posted by Xstioner View Post
                                The first time around I was backfilled for the March academy
                                If you were a backfill for the last class, you're at the front of the line for this one.

Good luck to you all.
                                I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4770 users online. 206 members and 4564 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X