Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've also did my poly and psych. What is the exit interview you're referring to and how do you know you completed your background check? I haven't heard from my background investigator in about two months.

Comment

• An exit interview is what happens when you leave service. Either by resigning, firing or retirement. I don't think you have had one.
      I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• My mistake. I've had a closing meeting. It was about two weeks after my poly and it consisted of just reviewing everything. My investigator told me my background was completed and submitted to selection in Albany after the home visit. I haven't heard anything past that, it's been over a month.
        Last edited by BAdamss51; 08-10-2016, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• My background investigator also showed up to my house, but he never said anything about submitting his report. Does anyone know if this is a good or bad thing? I passed the poly and it's just weird not to hear from him in so long. First two weeks he talked to me multiple times.

Comment

• Hey! New to this thread! My list # was 8xx ... But when I received packet I didn't have the college... I have the college now. Does anyone know who I can contact to see if I can get put back on the list? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by 09-01NYPD View Post
              Hey! New to this thread! My list # was 8xx ... But when I received packet I didn't have the college... I have the college now. Does anyone know who I can contact to see if I can get put back on the list? Thanks in advance.
              Did you request a deferment? You are going to have to contact the Member Hiring Unit.

Comment

• I never responded back to them after receiving my packet in May 2014. I'm going to look for that packet and try to find info to contact them. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by 09-01NYPD View Post
                  I never responded back to them after receiving my packet in May 2014.
                  Probably not the best choice.

Comment

• Just a heads up some good news for you all

Upcoming class is tentatively scheduled for mid october.
                    Another processing weekend will be help sept 10th.

Comment

• Any news when the medical will be?

Comment

• Have packets been sent out for processing?

Comment

• Hoping to be in the next processing group I'm
                          107xx

Comment

• It is confirmed that the next Academy will be in mid October. Today I received my medical notice to show up September 10. Good luck to all who I see there.
                            Rank 79xx
                            Final hurdle to go!
                            Last edited by giants fan in bills country; 08-15-2016, 10:09 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes

Comment

Last edited by BYeomans11; 10-20-2016, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• The nytrooper.com site has been proactive at informing us along the way, hopefully they'll update the numbers as to where they will end processing on the 9th.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8780 users online. 405 members and 8375 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X