300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I wanna be a cop View Post
    I am 107xx. Hoping there will be another processing in Fall or is processing done 1×/ yr?
    Depending on if there is a spring academy will determine whether or not they have processing in the fall.

Comment

• Has anyone heard about when we should receive our medical invites? or any academy info?
      Last edited by Eaglesfootball1313; 07-11-2016, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglesfootball1313 View Post
        Has anyone heard about when we should receive our medical invites? or any academy info?

I have not heard a single thing from anyone. My appointment with the psychologist is next week, aside from that I've just been waiting........ Anyone with any updates please share.

Comment

• Hey Eagles.. I cannot message you. Delete some of your older messages --- when I try and message you it tells me you're full. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by crau1211 View Post
            Hey Eagles.. I cannot message you. Delete some of your older messages --- when I try and message you it tells me you're full. Thanks
            All set. thank you for the heads up!

Comment

• I haven't heard anything for a month or so since I updated my background with my investigator (I went through the whole process several months ago)... If you guys do hear anything can you please post!

Comment

• Anybody know or hear anything regarding another processing weekend?

Comment

• Anyone from the Buffalo Area?!?! Maybe looking to Train?

Comment

• I attended the June 25/26 processing weekend and just received a call from my background investigator. He wants to meet tomorrow morning. I live in Troop NYC --- has anyone else heard anything or received any updates?

Comment

• Nothing here other then hopefully a mid october academy. Hopefully we hear more info soon!

Comment

• I heard it could be as soon as the 16th of OCT or the 23rd.

Comment

• Let's hope so that's the date. How's everyone keeping up with training?

Comment

• I hope that one of those dates becomes the official one as well...definitely keeping up with training...running 2 miles 3 days a week and working out 4 days. Trying to shed a few pounds before the next academy starts.
                            NYSP
                            Score: 97.x

Comment

• Anyone hear if there will be another processing before the end of the year?

Comment

• Hey all, just wondering if anyone has heard anything for the process for the academy that supposedly is starting this fall. I have completed the psyc, background, poly, and closing interview and haven't heard anything in about a month now.
                                Last edited by BAdamss51; 08-10-2016, 11:08 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8691 users online. 384 members and 8307 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X