Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had my LASIK done yesterday, hopefully everything goes well. People should be starting to have their interviews with the psychl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
      Just had my LASIK done yesterday, hopefully everything goes well. People should be starting to have their interviews with the psychl.
      Good luck with the recovery! I had to do the same thing! But I got the PRK.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.kopcza View Post
        Good luck with the recovery! I had to do the same thing! But I got the PRK.
        I thought about PRK, but the long recovery period plus I kind of scar easily left me only with LASIK. Everything is blurry, like looking through a dirty window. Doc said it would take a few days to clear up.

Comment

Just had my LASIK done yesterday, hopefully everything goes well. People should be starting to have their interviews with the psychl.
          Wish you a quick recovery Striker! When's your meeting scheduled? Good luck with it!

Comment

• Originally posted by UpstateRam View Post
            Wish you a quick recovery Striker! When's your meeting scheduled? Good luck with it!
            I got 6/5 scheduled. I think I might have to change one of my answers to the psych exam, the operation was most definitely a traumatic experience, the Valium did absolutely nothing. The doc failed to mention that I would go blind in my eyes for a few seconds during the operation. I was glad when it was over.

Comment

I got 6/5 scheduled. I think I might have to change one of my answers to the psych exam, the operation was most definitely a traumatic experience, the Valium did absolutely nothing. The doc failed to mention that I would go blind in my eyes for a few seconds during the operation. I was glad when it was over.
              It happened after, you'll be fine I would imagine. That's too bad it as such a bad experience! Crazy they're doing the psych on a Sunday, that's approaching quickly though! I'm still hoping they run this second processing.

Comment

• These next few months are going to drag lol

Comment

• package in the mail today -- invited to processing weekend June 25

Comment

• Package in the mail today -- invited to processing weekend June 25!!!

Rank 96**

Comment

• Goodluck guys! Be sure to practice your PT!

FYI to everyone.

Invitations to Trooper Candidate Processing weekend, scheduled for June 25th and 26th, have been mailed to applicants up to the rank of 10,233.
                      Last edited by Eaglesfootball1313; 06-01-2016, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• Thanks a lot! Can't wait for processing weekend to come, I'm ready to go!

Any advice from guys/ gals that have gone through it before? Just regular shorts, sneaks, and a plain shirt are good? Do colors matter? Do most people wear a suit Sunday?

Comment

Any advice from guys/ gals that have gone through it before?
                          Yea, don't flunk!!!
                          I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                            Yea, don't flunk!!!
                            Haha, thank you sir- you're definitely right. Any advice on the other portions I mentioned though?

Comment

Thanks a lot! Can't wait for processing weekend to come, I'm ready to go!

Any advice from guys/ gals that have gone through it before? Just regular shorts, sneaks, and a plain shirt are good? Do colors matter? Do most people wear a suit Sunday?
                              If you don't live near Albany I'd consider getting a hotel room for 2 nights and make sure you get a good nights sleep and eat a good breakfast. Be sure to be very respectful and answer Yes Sir, No Sir, Yes Ma'am, No Ma'am. They won't put up with peoples attitudes and BS. Some guy said Yes Ma'am to a Sir and it was painful to watch lol. Day one just regular shorts and t-shirts and colors don't matter but don't wear anything ridiculous or any shirts with writing. It's a long day so make sure you bring a snack, I didn't and I was starving after the PT test. Day 2 WEAR A SUIT FOR SURE. You will look like a fool if you don't and they probably won't even let you in. This is a job interview. Take it serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglesfootball1313 View Post
                                If you don't live near Albany I'd consider getting a hotel room for 2 nights and make sure you get a good nights sleep and eat a good breakfast. Be sure to be very respectful and answer Yes Sir, No Sir, Yes Ma'am, No Ma'am. They won't put up with peoples attitudes and BS. Some guy said Yes Ma'am to a Sir and it was painful to watch lol. Day one just regular shorts and t-shirts and colors don't matter but don't wear anything ridiculous or any shirts with writing. It's a long day so make sure you bring a snack, I didn't and I was starving after the PT test. Day 2 WEAR A SUIT FOR SURE. You will look like a fool if you don't and they probably won't even let you in. This is a job interview. Take it serious.
                                Absolutely, I sincerely appreciate the insight. I'm 15 minutes from headquarters; no worries there. How early would you advise showing up if I'm scheduled at 10:30, I was thinking being there parked and waiting by 10 and walk up a few minutes before.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8521 users online. 386 members and 8135 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X