Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 people on the bus, only 30 made it past the PRT. My bus must have had buff dudes.

Comment

• Originally posted by CLP3691 View Post
      Yep, it's on
      It won't let me send you anything but did you call your investigator or did he tech out to you I'm in the same place as you but haven't heard from him yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
        40 people on the bus, only 30 made it past the PRT. My bus must have had buff dudes.
        Hey Striker, thanks for your answer before. Sorry, I'm not familiar with the PRT acronym, what's that stand for?

Comment

• Originally posted by emlaxstar9 View Post
          take it for what it is 2200 people were invited to the physical 587 showed up and 34x passed. I'm sure less then half will make it past the backgrounds. From what I heard they are having another pst in month or two. best of luck to all candidates waiting.
          Thanks for the info Sir. I spoke to a recruiter who did confirm that only approximately 600 showed up and a little over 300 passed. The recruiter said to check back in early June and they'll have a better idea if there will be another PAT. So to 'I wanna be a cop'- It's not rumor at this point regarding the stats for this past processing. I'm ranked 960* and keeping my fingers crossed there's another processing and have been training 5 days a week for the past 5 years to make sure I'm ready for when I'm called.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.kopcza View Post
            It won't let me send you anything but did you call your investigator or did he tech out to you I'm in the same place as you but haven't heard from him yet
            I emailed him and asked about the PAT and he said I didn't have to go through that again. He hasn't gotten back to me yet about what's next in the process.

Comment

• Sorry to blow up the thread guys, one more thing I wanted to say. If they invited around 1126 new candidates to the past processing, that means there must have been a TON of people who were re-invited who had previously deferred... Plus the recruiter mentioned there were people who originally failed the PAT who were given a second chance.. With that said; I wonder how many new candidates' would be called if there was another processing.
              Last edited by UpstateRam; 05-16-2016, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Good luck Upstate Ram. Been working out 6 days a week for the past couple of years and just finished my B.S. degree in Psych. Working hard hoping to get in before a new test comes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by UpstateRam View Post
                  Hey Striker, thanks for your answer before. Sorry, I'm not familiar with the PRT acronym, what's that stand for?
                  Physical Readiness Test.

Comment

• If you pass the psych exam will they tell you on the spot after you meet with your psychologist or do you wait for a letter or does your BI tell you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglesfootball1313 View Post
                      If you pass the psych exam will they tell you on the spot after you meet with your psychologist or do you wait for a letter or does your BI tell you?
                      Your BI may tell you but it's one of those, you won't know situations. No news is good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglesfootball1313 View Post
                        If you pass the psych exam will they tell you on the spot after you meet with your psychologist or do you wait for a letter or does your BI tell you?
                        Usually its a letter. Dont ask me how I know.

Comment

• Is the psych evaluation a formal set of questions they go through- similar to all those questions we filled out at the time we took the test with agree strongly, agree, disagree, strongly disagree etc., or is a conversation that's opened ended and they ask whatever they want?

Thanks

Comment

• I recently heard that the last group of candidates who didn't pass the pat will be given a second chance to pass it. Does anyone know if this is true?

Comment

• Originally posted by I wanna be a cop View Post
                              I recently heard that the last group of candidates who didn't pass the pat will be given a second chance to pass it. Does anyone know if this is true?
                              Per the post on page 468- if 587 showed up (2200 invited) and 34* passed, that gives a max of 247 candidates that could re-test based on the numbers provided. Out of the 2200 invited, that included candidates from 2015 who were given a second change to pass the PAT, and prior candidates who had deferred. I'm not sure if this group from May 16' will get another shot. Did you hear when the next PAT will be? Similar to the post on 468, I also heard there may be a processing around June or July. I'm praying that happens.

Comment

• Hoping that there will be a couple more PATs before the new test is given.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9433 users online. 534 members and 8899 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X