Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cut off for processing in May appears to be 8233 according to what I just read on the NYS website.

Comment

• Originally posted by I wanna be a cop View Post
      The cut off for processing in May appears to be 8233 according to what I just read on the NYS website.
      Yes, I just saw that a few minutes ago. Thanks!

Comment

• Just received an email from a trooper for the processing weekend coming up May 7 and 8 and information to sign up for orientations. Also stated that a package will be mailed to address with all of the information. Rank 55xx, deferred from March 2015 processing. Unfortunately, I have gained employment with the feds, good luck to all!

Comment

• Hello,
          for those who received a letter without any processing dates. Does this mean we won't have to go to Albany for processing weekend?

Comment

• [QUOTE=bills32;3861681]Hello,
            for those who received a letter without any processing dates. Does this mean we won't have to go to Albany for processing weekend?[/QUOTE

I would assume not unless they specified for you to be there. My letter just said I will be contacted in a few weeks to update the background nothing else.

Comment

• Any new info about processing? Just wondering if anyone has any clue how many folks will be reached before issuing a new test?

Comment

• Originally posted by I wanna be a cop View Post
                Any new info about processing? Just wondering if anyone has any clue how many folks will be reached before issuing a new test?
                Hey if the cut off right now is 8233 you never know what will happen. Everyone next weekend may fail the PT and if enough do then they may have anothet processing weekend. Depending on the size of the next few academys they may reach easily passed 11,000. Look at it this way. They reached 8233 for this next academy. But if they canvass another 2000-2500 people for a spring 2017 academy then they will get somewhere in 10k maybe 11k then for 2017 fall academy they will get to 11 or 12k. Thats as long as there arent backfills and hiring freezes and whatnot. Anything can happen. Keep your head up. Keep doing PT and train like they will call you tomorrow.

Comment

• Good luck to the candidates who will attend the PAT tomorrow. If you could update us on the overall attendance (approximately) of the new 1126 candidates' called to get an idea as to how many actually showed up. Also I'm curious as to how many show up Sunday who actually passed the PAT. Any information would be appreciated, appears no rain tomorrow in the Capital district, just overcast- good luck.

Comment

• I am screwed. I dont have one of the things that the paperwork says to take =(

Comment

• Good luck tomorrow on the physical agility test!! Hopefully my turn will come soon.

Comment

• Just got back from Albany. The word is that 600 people showed up for my processing time and only 300 passed the fitness portion. They had 3 years to prepare for this, kind of blows my mind really.

Comment

• Wow that is amazing...wondering if another processing will happen soon.

Comment

• Thank you for the info Striker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
                              Just got back from Albany. The word is that 600 people showed up for my processing time and only 300 passed the fitness portion. They had 3 years to prepare for this, kind of blows my mind really.
                              That's shocking.. So barely 50% attendance, I cant believe how many failed the PAT. I appreciate the update sir. Any idea of how many backfills currently exist for the next academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
                                The word is that 600 people showed up for my processing time and only 300 passed the fitness portion. They had 3 years to prepare for this, kind of blows my mind really.
                                Oh well! If they couldn't get into shape and do a few pushups, situps and 1 1/2 run, they obviously didnt want the job.
                                Last edited by reils49; 05-09-2016, 09:42 PM.
                                I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7734 users online. 289 members and 7445 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X