Ad JS

Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Leaderboard Mobile

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York State Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Got my letter for processing/updated background. No dates on mine. Maybe it's different for those of us who went through the process already. Rank 68xx

    Comment


    • Yeah, that's what I'm thinking as well. Mine didn't have any dates on it either. So do you think all we are going to have to do is a BI update and nothing else?? Rank 65xx. Already processed and had final Medical.

      Comment


      • .....................
        Last edited by BYeomans11; 10-20-2016, 07:47 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BYeomans11 View Post
          Where are you guys located that are getting processing letters? I'm rank 4xxx but had to defer the last processing for active military orders.
          Troop E.

          Comment


          • Troop NYC. I processed and did the medical. I'm pretty sure some parts of the process expire after a certain point.

            Comment


            • So everyone who recently received a letter for processing is from the last processing?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BYeomans11 View Post
                Where are you guys located that are getting processing letters? I'm rank 4xxx but had to defer the last processing for active military orders.

                Troop K, I completed medical and was blacklisted for this academy but didn't make the cut

                Comment


                • Originally posted by I wanna be a cop View Post
                  So everyone who recently received a letter for processing is from the last processing?
                  Not me, I am freshly new.

                  Comment


                  • Anyone here or know of anyone that left the NYPD for state troopers ??? If so whats their input ?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dom1220 View Post
                      Anyone here or know of anyone that left the NYPD for state troopers ??? If so whats their input ?
                      Plenty of people have left the NYPD for SP. I don't know any that went the other way.
                      I make my living on Irish welfare.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dom1220 View Post
                        Anyone here or know of anyone that left the NYPD for state troopers ??? If so whats their input ?
                        My station has a couple of ex-NYPD. I understand the current class has 13 of them.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
                          I am in the 7100+, so its a safe bet that they will do a last call for 71xx-91xxx
                          No, I don't think it's safe to say.... They say the next test is scheduled for the end of 2017. We are currently in April of 2016. Those being processed now will most likely be in a fall academy. That leaves room for 1 or 2 more academies easily. Plus when they have a test it takes months for results to come out and they could easily put together another academy right before the test is administered. AKA this is most likely not the last process from this test unless of course more inmates escape and eat through the Troopers budget and they need to postpone again etc.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by FutureLEOorCO View Post
                            No, I don't think it's safe to say.... They say the next test is scheduled for the end of 2017. We are currently in April of 2016. Those being processed now will most likely be in a fall academy. That leaves room for 1 or 2 more academies easily. Plus when they have a test it takes months for results to come out and they could easily put together another academy right before the test is administered. AKA this is most likely not the last process from this test unless of course more inmates escape and eat through the Troopers budget and they need to postpone again etc.

                            Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen,

                            This is my first post, I've been reading this forum for over two years now, reading Striker's post regarding 'last call' made me want to officially join. I agree with the last post; think about it.. It's spring of 16', in a perfect world there are 2 processing's a year; giving up to 3 possible processing opportunities left before a list is compiled. This is just my logical/ personal opinion and by no means am I trying to be disrespectful. I just don't want anyone to get their hopes down reading something like that, that IMO isn't true. I've heard they're forecasting to reach the rank of 11,000 but who knows if that will happen. I sure hope it does! I'm ranked just around 9600 and hope to be called for the next processing. Best of luck to everyone, and thank you to all the helpful information posted in here previously- I appreciate it!

                            Comment


                            • Getting nervous as I am at 107xx. Hope I get called before the next test.

                              Comment


                              • Hello everyone,

                                This question is for those who have received processing letters for the first time -- who have never gone through the processing before i.e. no backfills, no deferments, etc. For those of you who are brand new and are invited to the next processing, could you please share your rank or at least your first two digits? Thanks.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7558 users online. 243 members and 7315 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X