Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York State Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any news on the next process?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
      Any news on the next process?
      I was thinking the same thing. Haven't heard anything here in NYC... Just trying to keep up with my exercises.

      Comment


      • The academy just started, it won't be anytime soon.
        I make my living on Irish welfare.

        Comment


        • Also wondering about next processing.....

          Comment


          • Ok, so the backfill period has ended, me and I can imagine a few others didn't receive the call . I can also imagine this has happened before, but just wondering to whoever else this happened to what was next? Did you have to re-due the whole process including processing weekend or they allow you to skip a few things like psych, poly stuff like that? Thanks!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by J.kopcza View Post
              Ok, so the backfill period has ended, me and I can imagine a few others didn't receive the call . I can also imagine this has happened before, but just wondering to whoever else this happened to what was next? Did you have to re-due the whole process including processing weekend or they allow you to skip a few things like psych, poly stuff like that? Thanks!
              Redo processing weekend. Update background. No new poly.

              Comment


              • Got my invitation to the processing weekend today!

                Comment


                • Hey Striker, I also received a letter in mail. However, it did have any dates as to when the weekend is. Did yours?

                  Comment


                  • Striker it didn't have any dates

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bills32 View Post
                      Striker it didn't have any dates
                      May 7+8th

                      Comment


                      • Hmmm, mine didn't give dates. Just that my position has been reached for processing and reviewed. Did you already have a processing weekend and everything? Or is this your first letter. I already did processing and wad u0 for my final medical before this last academy.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bills32 View Post
                          Hmmm, mine didn't give dates. Just that my position has been reached for processing and reviewed. Did you already have a processing weekend and everything? Or is this your first letter. I already did processing and wad u0 for my final medical before this last academy.
                          Just started, brand new spanking process. Probably the last one before the list expires.

                          Comment


                          • May I ask what numbers you are that received a processing letter....and does anyone know cut off number for processing thanks

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by I wanna be a cop View Post
                              May I ask what numbers you are that received a processing letter....and does anyone know cut off number for processing thanks
                              I am in the 7100+, so its a safe bet that they will do a last call for 71xx-91xxx

                              Comment


                              • Thanks for the info....107xx here and just wondering what the odds are of being called.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8295 users online. 365 members and 7930 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X