Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York State Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Couple of things to bring:

    1. Purple tie for your suit, it will keep you under radar.
    2. A hotpot for making ramen when you get hungry after lights out.
    3. Small iPod for running the loop.
    4. 1 mini fridge per quad, work that out with your orientation crew.
    5. Dunking Donuts gift cards, give them to ATO during breaks when they make a run...you'll have to buy them one too.
    6. Laundry detergent to wash your clothes, again you can work this out with your quad mates.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Citykid33 View Post
      Couple of things to bring:

      1. Purple tie for your suit, it will keep you under radar.
      2. A hotpot for making ramen when you get hungry after lights out.
      3. Small iPod for running the loop.
      4. 1 mini fridge per quad, work that out with your orientation crew.
      5. Dunking Donuts gift cards, give them to ATO during breaks when they make a run...you'll have to buy them one too.
      6. Laundry detergent to wash your clothes, again you can work this out with your quad mates.
      You left out a cell phone charger and a pillow. You would not want to have your cell phone die out while you record some of the interactions in the hallway.

      Comment


      • J.kopcza did you get a call like you are in or just a backfill


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Anyy new physical letters sent out ?

          Comment


          • Just a backfill call in hoping for another one 👏🏻 I'm just wondering if anyone else got anything today.

            Comment


            • I'm trying get all my stuff together just confused about one thing the shoes, should I get high gloss or regular.
              Thanks!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by J.kopcza View Post
                I'm trying get all my stuff together just confused about one thing the shoes, should I get high gloss or regular.
                Thanks!
                Do not get pre-shined or patent leather. You need to be able to shine the shoes yourself.

                Comment


                • Anyone on the backfill list get an actual academy call yet


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Can someone answer this for me, in family orientation trooper specified the need to bring an alarm clock, do you believe that the alarm on a wrist watch will suffice?


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CO123 View Post
                      Can someone answer this for me, in family orientation trooper specified the need to bring an alarm clock, do you believe that the alarm on a wrist watch will suffice?


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I just had a watch. You have to have a watch. And one person in the room brought an alarm clock without radio. No need to have 4 alarm clocks...but that's just my two cents.

                      Comment


                      • Thank you! @NYCopper


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by rl0089 View Post
                          Do not get pre-shined or patent leather. You need to be able to shine the shoes yourself.
                          Crap I got bates 22233 high shine not the high gloss?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by J.kopcza View Post
                            Crap I got bates 22233 high shine not the high gloss?
                            I can't tell from the picture. There is an obvious difference between leather shoes and patent leather, though not obvious in online pictures apparently. If they shine without polish your most definitely wrong.

                            Comment


                            • https://www.google.com/search?q=pate...BEQh-LP6VXM%3A

                              This is obvious patent leather.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NYCopper View Post
                                Thank you for taking the time to answer my question, appreciate it.
                                This is the description the give

                                Classic Oxford styling offers a comfortable, durable fit
                                Black leather upper has a high shine and is polishable
                                Mesh lining is breathable and keeps feet cool and dry
                                Slip-resistant rubber outsole is great for preventing slips and falls indoors and out

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 13245 users online. 454 members and 12791 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X