300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promo code "SUNNY" will get you 30% off a Kohls.com

I have a question about the shoes. How long will they take to get a shine? They take 3-6 business days. Can I get a good shine in a week? Sorry I'm new on the whole shoe shinning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I received my orientation email for next well as well. Are any backfills from Troop NYC attending the orientation?
      NYSP
      Score: 97.x

Comment

• Hey, are u scheduled as a backfill or were you scheduled for the regular class? If so what rank are your in rank 6188 and haven't received anything, starting to lose hope for this class. Anyone from troop K receive stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xstioner View Post
          I received my orientation email for next well as well. Are any backfills from Troop NYC attending the orientation?
          I am but I haven't decided what day

Comment

• Originally posted by J.kopcza View Post
            Hey, are u scheduled as a backfill or were you scheduled for the regular class? If so what rank are your in rank 6188 and haven't received anything, starting to lose hope for this class. Anyone from troop K receive stuff?
            I am scheduled as a backfill and I am ranked 61xx. Send pm if you have any other questions.
            NYSP

Comment

• Originally posted by reload_ny View Post
              I am but I haven't decided what day
              Okay. I haven't decided what day either. Thinking the 16th.
              NYSP

Comment

• Hey guys, New to this site and haven't posted before. I got the call for the upcoming academy but will be out of town during the family orientation. For anyone that goes would you mind putting the info on this site? It would be really helpful. I'm Troop L. Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Xstioner View Post
                  Okay. I haven't decided what day either. Thinking the 16th.
                  yeah 16th sounds good

Comment

• There has not been too much chatter on here how is everybody holding up? has anybody that is a backfill been called yet? When is everyone gonna show up on Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaguarshark View Post

This doesn't mean the ATOs won't jump on you like sharks about it.
                      You really have a thing for sharks
                      In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Comment

• Originally posted by Newguy101 View Post
                        Just a heads up for non military candidates, if you never dealt with making your bed with hospital corners I would recommend practicing now from YouTube!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                        Or just bring your own fitted sheets from home.

Just kidding absolutely do not do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panther11 View Post
                          Hey guys, New to this site and haven't posted before. I got the call for the upcoming academy but will be out of town during the family orientation. For anyone that goes would you mind putting the info on this site? It would be really helpful. I'm Troop L. Thank you!
                          Since you can't make L's I suggest you contact your recruiter and find out the dates Troop NYC is having theirs. From the sounds of post 11643 and 11645 it sounds like NYC is having more than one. If one of their dates will work I would go to that one.

You're about to embark on a pretty big journey; I wouldn't want to count on getting all that info off the internet. Quite frankly anyone going to the Academy should already be keeping a low profile on here. In fact at this point, other than PM, I wouldn't be back on here until after graduation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Empiregrey View Post
                            Or just bring your own fitted sheets from home.

Just kidding absolutely do not do that.
                            That would have been entertaining. Only thing that would make it better would be fitted purple sheets...that would be a big hit. There is a guy on the job from the last class that brought a foot long from Subway in one hand and a roller suitcase in the other....

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCopper View Post
                              That would have been entertaining. Only thing that would make it better would be fitted purple sheets...that would be a big hit. There is a guy on the job from the last class that brought a foot long from Subway in one hand and a roller suitcase in the other....
                              Well they do have you report right in the middle of dinner. He was probably thinking "There is no way I missing dinner for this."

The roller suitcase is another obvious choice just staring you in the face. I mean you're packing for a week. Who wants to carry all that?
                              Last edited by Empiregrey; 03-13-2016, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• Just got a backfill call anybody else receive a call today? Rank 6188..... Anyone troop K here? Want to know when is the orientation in westchester?
                                Last edited by J.kopcza; 03-14-2016, 11:19 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6331 users online. 317 members and 6014 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X