Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This wait is killing me! Hopefully shows up tomorrow.

Comment

• Someone sent me a birthday gift in a Manila envelope yesterday. Got excited for no reason. This wait is the worst!

Comment

• I unlocked them maybe it will now

Comment

• Anyone have any idea what rank they got up to? I'm Troop A rank 65xx did not receive packet today. Also, anyone have any info if you don't receive a packet for March academy Will you get something as to where you are on backfill list?

Comment

• Rank 60xx here, nothing in the mail. I'm not really expecting it to be honest. Congrats to all those who got the package.

Comment

• Congratulations to all who have made it!

Pay close attention to what Reils posted. I'm about to get on a soapbox here. You are joining law enforcement at a very difficult time. We need the absolute best candidates we can possibly get. Anybody who would make a decision like that never should have had the honor of holding the title of Trooper. You are about to enter a profession where every decision you make will be under ever present scrutiny and rightfully so. Despicable acts like this will damage the reputation of our agency and our profession and diminish the public trust. This criminal just made the job that much harder for the rest of us. There are those out there that will use this crime to paint every Trooper and for that matter every cop with the same brush. There is no place for this and there are no exceptions.

Stay true. Never embarrass the job, never allow anyone else to.

Good luck.
              In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Comment

• For those of us who haven't gotten any letters, let's stay positive. You never know what tomorrow might bring. Good luck!

Comment

• Reload, maybe they sent out the lower ranking canidates, and now they will send out the higher ranking. Figures crossed! Good luck to all that received invites.

Comment

• That is what I am hoping for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Still nothing out here in A for me. Fingers crossed it comes tomorrow otherwise Sunday is going to drag!!

Comment

• So hiring unit just called me and its confirmed they didn't reach my rank number. However, they asked me if i was able to backfill in case there was a spot. Im not upset at all , I'm actually very happy I'm this far.
                        Last edited by reload_ny; 03-04-2016, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• Yea I got the backfill call too. And I'm right around your rank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I got backfill call as well guys. And I am just around both you guys rank as well
                            NYSP
                            Score: 97.x

Comment

• Originally posted by CLP3691 View Post
                              Someone sent me a birthday gift in a Manila envelope yesterday. Got excited for no reason. This wait is the worst!
                              I seriously laughed out loud at this, sorry man but that's funny. I would have screamed and jumped for joy only to realize it's something totally different. Fingers crossed you get another one man!

Comment

• / / / / / / / / / /
                                Last edited by crau1211; 04-19-2016, 08:48 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5970 users online. 177 members and 5793 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X