• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's great news thank you for the constant updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• 28 is the date, heard from ATO

Comment

• Letters possibly end of week or early next?

Comment

• Originally posted by Panthersguy View Post
          No it's still off. Message me when it's on.

We had a safety meeting this morning with OGS and was informed that building 22 will be occupied at the end of the month. So when you guys are running around the campus (in this unbelievabely warm winter), I'll be the guy walking around with a hard hat on carrying building materials wishing I was with you!

P.S. If any of you guys get stationed in Troop G keep up your awesome job of protecting us laborers when working on the Northway. Although it doesn't slow everybody down, you guys sitting there deterring speeders keeps us safe nonetheless!

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyVega View Post
            We had a safety meeting this morning with OGS and was informed that building 22 will be occupied at the end of the month. So when you guys are running around the campus (in this unbelievabely warm winter), I'll be the guy walking around with a hard hat on carrying building materials wishing I was with you!

P.S. If any of you guys get stationed in Troop G keep up your awesome job of protecting us laborers when working on the Northway. Although it doesn't slow everybody down, you guys sitting there deterring speeders keeps us safe nonetheless!
            I was responding to bills about his PMs still being off, not the academy. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

• So if the PAT and all that other stuff is only good for a year and we attended processing for the first time March 21st last year, that would mean we would have to be tested all over again. My guess is they would want to avoid that, either it's before the 28th or they're going to let it slide being a week overdue. Also we were told the medical is good for 90 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattk24 View Post
                So if the PAT and all that other stuff is only good for a year and we attended processing for the first time March 21st last year, that would mean we would have to be tested all over again. My guess is they would want to avoid that, either it's before the 28th or they're going to let it slide being a week overdue. Also we were told the medical is good for 90 days.
                I'd imagine they will let it slide. I think with the different circumstances we've experienced this hiring round the last thing they would want is to have people redo all the steps again.

Sources seem pretty reliable.

Comment

• In case anybody missed the announcement, on the day of the medical. The PAT will be administered on the day scheduled to report for training.
                  Last edited by NYSOFMIND; 03-01-2016, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Has anybody checked there mail today? nothing in the mail today here in A.

Comment

• That is great news to hear as well! Thanks to everyone keeping everyone else well informed on the thread.
                      NYSP
                      Score: 97.x

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey1205 View Post
                        Has anybody checked there mail today? nothing in the mail today here in A.
                        Haven't checked today's mail, but nothing down here in Troop NYC as of yet.
                        NYSP
                        Score: 97.x

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSOFMIND View Post
                          In case anybody missed the announcement, on the day of the medical. The PAT will be administered on the day scheduled to report for training.
                          Is this a 100% PAT or is it the same standards as the initial PAT we took in march last year? Just out of curiosity.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• I just reiterated what was said that day. Don't read too much into it. If I had to guess it would be the same standard as what we did in March. It would probably be in your best benefit to be at graduation standard on day 1 either way.

Comment

• The PAT is given several times in the academy. Run, push ups, and sit ups. You better not show up at less than 70% (50% was the standard to get in I believe) and life will be much easier if you are 80%+. They should be the same as the Cooper standards for reference.

Comment

• Packets have arrived!!!!! Starting March 28th I made the cut! Troop G

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7098 users online. 328 members and 6770 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X