Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You will be getting letters soon. I don't want to spoil the suprise but the ATOs have been recalled and there is a date set for you victims to report. Burpees, burpees, burpees. You will thank me later. Atleast in sets of 100....

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCopper View Post
      You will be getting letters soon. I don't want to spoil the suprise but the ATOs have been recalled and there is a date set for you victims to report. Burpees, burpees, burpees. You will thank me later. Atleast in sets of 100....
      Thank you for the update! Much appreciated on behalf of all of us recruits.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCopper View Post
        You will be getting letters soon. I don't want to spoil the suprise but the ATOs have been recalled and there is a date set for you victims to report. Burpees, burpees, burpees. You will thank me later. Atleast in sets of 100....
        Are we talking full burpees with push-ups, or burpees without the push-up, sorry not sure if they are called something else?

Comment

• [QUOTE=crosby87;3831982]Are we talking full burpees with push

I was also told to do them with your oxfords on......something about being in a suit and tie and being able to do them......

Comment

• Originally posted by crosby87 View Post
            Are we talking full burpees with push-ups, or burpees without the push-up, sorry not sure if they are called something else?
            No push I was confused initially too. If you did the push you'd never make 100+
            Last edited by NYCopper; 02-29-2016, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=StanleyVega;3831983]
              Originally posted by crosby87 View Post
              Are we talking full burpees with push

I was also told to do them with your oxfords on......something about being in a suit and tie and being able to do them......
              That may or may not occur, but I wouldnt waste your time ruining your suit and oxfords ahead of time. Just practice them normally and then you can ruin your nice stuff later...

Comment

• [QUOTE=NYCopper;3832026]
                Originally posted by StanleyVega View Post

That may or may not occur, but I wouldnt waste your time ruining your suit and oxfords ahead of time. Just practice them normally and then you can ruin your nice stuff later...
                Damn....I was hoping to ruin my suit so I can get out of going to a wedding next month

Comment

• Just get the cheapest suit you can find at Walmart. I probably sweated more into my suit than my gym gear.

Comment

• Would joining an MMA gym learning Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai be beneficial before the academy if there is a fall academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaguarshark View Post
                      Just get the cheapest suit you can find at Walmart. I probably sweated more into my suit than my gym gear.
                      Mine held together pretty well. It wasn't from Walmart though.

Comment

• No mail today in E

Comment

• No Mail today in L. Fingers crossed tomorrow i feel like it will be the day they start rolling in.

Comment

• No mail. Troop NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by onechance View Post
                              informed date is still on a go for the 28th .…
                              fify
                              In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Comment

• So we're a go for the 28th. Anyone looking to train this month PM me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9713 users online. 454 members and 9259 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X