Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty sure everyone had to do the medical over again. So if 250 went to the first medical then there were only 100 new people. But I'm not sure how they pick who gets the invite after the medical. It could be by rank or by more qualified candidate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hopefully we hear something by the end of the week or early next week. It's not easy being patient.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure they go by rank.

Comment

• It feels like it's been 2 weeks of waiting.

Comment

• Seriously. I was looking at really old posts and some received letters after 5 business days. That really all depends on the start date though.

Comment

• Wondering if any senior guys had some good advice to offer about the first two weeks of the academy and what we should expect?

Comment

• Originally posted by Onechance View Post
                Wondering if any senior guys had some good advice to offer about the first two weeks of the academy and what we should expect?
                I'm waiting just like you but it's seems to be there will be a lot of burpees some other stuff called burpees and then extra burpees, from people I've talked to lol

Hardest part is getting through those first 2

Comment

• Hi, does anyone know how far into the academy they take the backfill people?

Comment

• I can't say I know for sure, but a recruiter I spoke to said they look into that list during the first few weeks or so.

Comment

• Well for the backfill I would assume it depends on how many people drop out after the first couple weeks, hard to say

Comment

• Originally posted by 2xvet View Post
                        I'm curious if anyone heard anything about the Academy Starting on a different date then previously posted (May 8th)?

What should someone expect the first few weeks of the Academy? Any advise?
                        Originally posted by Trooper4985 View Post
                        Buy a dictionary for one. We can't tell you what to expect at the academy... that takes away from the whole academy experience. Lets just put it this way... if you are easily offended or can't handle having to make snap decisions under constant stress... it's going to be an eye opener and quite possibly a back breaker. A guy 4 ahead of me in line was in the building for all of about 30 seconds I figure... he walked in when it was his turn... did something that was addressed by an ATO in a loud voice about 6 inches from the recruits face and he promptly turned around and walked back to the parkinglot. We lost 3 people before everyone was even done in processing. By the end of the week we were down about 15 that were backfilled.
                        You guys should read some of the old stuff it might answer some questions.
                        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• I've reread so many pages, waiting game is the worst!

Comment

• It hasn't even been a week yet and it feels like it has been a month. Can't wait to check the mail later.

Comment

• I'm in A so I'm not gonna start worrying until I hear those closer to Albany received invites.

Comment

• I'm just going to pull up a chair next to the mailbox and wait.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7945 users online. 224 members and 7721 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X