Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York State Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by I wanna be a cop View Post
    I am at 107xx and received a notice that processing would most likely occur in the Spring.I was hoping they would reach my number but probably won't this time if they are only looking at 2000.
    Was this an email or letter?

    Comment


    • It was an email from troop E

      Comment


      • You got the vocabulary words for a reason. I suggest you start studying them. Then do 100 burpies and spell a few out loud. Then do 100 more burpies and spell some more out loud.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CabeNYC View Post
          You got the vocabulary words for a reason. I suggest you start studying them. Then do 100 burpies and spell a few out loud. Then do 100 more burpies and spell some more out loud.
          Ahh...Burpees while spelling names...hurts so good.

          Comment


          • Any word on the date of the Academy?


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Obviously hoping that it's the 6th or the 13th. If the medical has to be done within 30 days of the academy then the latest it could be is the 20th


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Thanks Raiden! Sooner would be nice.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CabeNYC View Post
                  You got the vocabulary words for a reason. I suggest you start studying them. Then do 100 burpies and spell a few out loud. Then do 100 more burpies and spell some more out loud.
                  The Academy Spelling Bee was one of the fiercest competitions I've ever seen. We lost a lot of good men that day.

                  Comment


                  • You don't need to know how to spell just hit F10.
                    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Empiregrey View Post
                      You don't need to know how to spell just hit F10.
                      Or the preferred method: hit submit, and let the Sarge correct your spelling!
                      I make my living on Irish welfare.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                        Or the preferred method: hit submit, and let the Sarge correct your spelling!
                        Ahh one of those guys!

                        And I liked your post because it's funny and true; not because I like correcting spelling!!!
                        In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Empiregrey View Post
                          Ahh one of those guys!
                          There's always one!!!
                          I make my living on Irish welfare.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by TprBrownie View Post
                            The Academy Spelling Bee was one of the fiercest competitions I've ever seen. We lost a lot of good men that day.
                            Spelling them phonetically was brutal.

                            Comment


                            • Oh no! I'm not much of a good spellar.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Panthersguy View Post
                                Oh no! I'm not much of a good spellar.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I hope that's a bad joke.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4917 users online. 204 members and 4713 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X