X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the info rl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• No med letter either here in A, besides me and Crosby is anyone else on here from A get or not get there letter?

Comment

• I'm in A. Mail comes around 4. Stay tuned...

Comment

• Well I thought that the medical had to be done within 30 days of the academy so the academy is going to have to start before the 20th of March.

Comment

• I'm in troop A as well and haven't received a medical letter yet. I've heard March start date from 2-3 guys as well, but just to repeat what has already been said these are just predictions and must be taken lightly. Rank is 42xx

Comment

• Originally posted by D_s6 View Post
              I'm in troop A as well and haven't received a medical letter yet. I've heard March start date from 2-3 guys as well, but just to repeat what has already been said these are just predictions and must be taken lightly. Rank is 42xx
              I totally agree. Let's not all forget that our September medical also said for an anticipated October academy yet here we are. I'm just gonna stay as focused as possible until that official letters in my hand

Comment

• Originally posted by crau1211 View Post
                Hey guys. I am in the next group to be processed for the PAT. From your knowledge, they usually have a processing weekend shortly after an academy has started. Is that generally correct?
                This is what my recruiter said. No dates have been confirmed though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Newguy101 View Post
                  Any prior military that made it through the academy on here? If so how does the academy stand up against basic? I know basic was not as hard as I expected/ wanted just trying to get a feel on mentally preparing..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                  If you went to basic that was probably 6 or 8 weeks? I went through boot camp so Im not entirely familiar with the other services basic. With that being said....This is going to be the worst 6 months of your life. College level course work all while being physically and mentally tortured...and it's 6 months long. Unless your some ex-Navy seal secret squirrel you will not be prepared...but I guess that's kind of the point.

Comment

• "Navy seal secret squirrel" - cracked me up. Thanks for the insight though lol. I guess there really is no way to prepare. On another note, has anyone worked on those vocabulary words we were given during processing?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCopper View Post
                      If you went to basic that was probably 6 or 8 weeks? I went through boot camp so Im not entirely familiar with the other services basic. With that being said....This is going to be the worst 6 months of your life. College level course work all while being physically and mentally tortured...and it's 6 months long. Unless your some ex-Navy seal secret squirrel you will not be prepared...but I guess that's kind of the point.
                      Haha ouch.. Break you down and rebuild from the ground up again?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Finally got the letter here in A, see you guys the 20th. For the people who attended the medical in September do you think we are doing the whole process over again, or are we just gonna do the physical.

Comment

• CLP I've been working on those vocab words, but I'm not sure if they even test us on them, can anyone from previous academy give us any info?

Comment

• Originally posted by CO123 View Post
                            CLP I've been working on those vocab words, but I'm not sure if they even test us on them, can anyone from previous academy give us any info?

So have I.. The list never ends!

Comment

• Originally posted by CO123 View Post
                              CLP I've been working on those vocab words, but I'm not sure if they even test us on them, can anyone from previous academy give us any info?

I've heard that they conduct periodic spelling tests. Not sure if that entails the definitions of the words too. A while back I tried doing a column a night to make sure I was familiar with everything. I guess it's time to start studying them closely again.

Comment

• Thanks for the info. I'm on page 2.. Gonna have get on it again.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7553 users online. 401 members and 7152 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X