X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha okay. Taking it lightly. Where did you
    hear that from..?

Comment

• So if we have to redo the medical a month before start date that could be sat Feb 13. Acceptance letters two weeks later?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raiden567 View Post
        Ha okay. Taking it lightly. Where did you
        hear that from..?
        Friend of mine also waiting to get in talked to a local trooper thurs, said that's what it sounds like there hearing about it for when it's starting.

Comment

• For those of you who attended the last medical, how long before the date of the medical did you receive your letters?

Comment

• About a month before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattk24 View Post
              About a month before.
              Thank you

Comment

• Anyone receive a medical letter yet. Should be coming soon I'm guessing.

Comment

• No letter yet here in A. Hopefully they get sent out early this week and we get them sometime in the next few days.

Comment

• Fingers crossed!

Comment

• Just out of curiosity, how long does each step in the process stay active for? When do they expire?

Comment

• Based on what I have heard and read on the forum the physical agility test, pysch, are good for a year and the poly, medical, and background is up to them for how long they are good for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey1205 View Post
                          Based on what I have heard and read on the forum the physical agility test, pysch, are good for a year and the poly, medical, and background is up to them for how long they are good for.
                          Has anyone actually heard or can confirm we will have another medical? If we are assuming the academy starts around March 13th, then that leaves only about 6.5 weeks. Seems like a tighter window than normal and I would assume the investigator would have mentioned it.

Comment

• My investigator told me that there would be a medical. Supposedly it only lasts approx. 1-2 months.. So it makes sense that they'd do another one.

Comment

• Originally posted by CLP3691 View Post
                              My investigator told me that there would be a medical. Supposedly it only lasts approx. 1-2 months.. So it makes sense that they'd do another one.
                              Thanks for the info!

Comment

• Originally posted by rl0089 View Post
                                Thanks for the info!
                                No problem! Also, I'm not 100% sure about that start date. My investigator said they hadn't released an exact date yet and he thought it could be an April academy. He said the recruiters might know more.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4895 users online. 219 members and 4676 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X