Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They processed up To 7,100. What rank they invited up too for the orientation that was in December I am not too sure of.

Comment

• The backgrounds from our investigators were due the 9th it gets reviewd by the captain and he has to have it up in Albany by the 15th.

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything else about the class size? Hopefully it's a big one to get as many of us in as possible.

Comment

• Some people on here were saying 270 for the class size and all I heard was it was going to be a rather large class so hopefully that means around 250ish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey1205 View Post
            Some people on here were saying 270 for the class size and all I heard was it was going to be a rather large class so hopefully that means around 250ish.
            Same here. Just heard it was going to be a large class, but no exact number or even a start date.

NYSP
            Troop NYC

Comment

• Okay cool... thank you.

Comment

• At this rate even if they hire another 500 people that would usually mean they only are going to take another 5000 people. I know the PT failure rate is a large amount because when I went through it for CO it was like 1 to 15.

Comment

• Yea I know. Hopefully im I'm this one. Waiting on that medical letter. Didn't win that powerball so on to my next lottery, the NYSP.

Comment

• I did not win Powerball either, so my line number will remain tied up for at least the next 10 years. Sorry! In other news, the governor's executive budget was released.
                    http://openbudget.ny.gov/budgetPrepForm.html
                    Agency name: State Police, Division of

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayState View Post
                      I did not win Powerball either, so my line number will remain tied up for at least the next 10 years. Sorry! In other news, the governor's executive budget was released.
                      What are you getting at with your line number being tied up if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

I did not win Powerball either, so my line number will remain tied up for at least the next 10 years. Sorry! In other news, the governor's executive budget was released.
                        Well, It looks like I won $4 on my powerball ticket! Not the jackpot I was hoping for, so I guess I'm still going to work.
                        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Raiden, did you go through the first medical in September? and do you or anyone else on here think we are going to go through another one before the academy in March. I have just been wondering what our next step is going to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmaier View Post
                            What are you getting at with your line number being tied up if you dont mind me asking?
                            I will not be retiring early
                            It sounds like the class size will be 210.

Comment

I will not be retiring early
                              It sounds like the class size will be 210.
                              I am in the same boat. Pretty sure they made a mistake by not having me win the lottery either lol

Comment

• Would someone be able to explain the academics in the academy. How many exams are given and are they every week? What exam must you score 100% on? Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4698 users online. 221 members and 4477 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X