Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So does anybody have an idea what the next step might be? for the people that Already did the medical are we going to have to redo it or after our Backgrounds are updated and handed in are we just waiting for an acceptance letter(which would be nice). Also has anybody heard of an official start date? I know they are saying March but did anyone's BI saying anything like early or late March.

Comment

• I know people on this are constantly itching for positive news so I'll share that they've started asking for ATO volunteers.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaguarshark View Post
        I know people on this are constantly itching for positive news so I'll share that they've started asking for ATO volunteers.
        Awesome news, thank you for the update jaguarshark much appreciated!

Comment

• Push-ups
          Sit ups
          Overhead arm clap/cherry pickers.
          Burpies.
          Flutter kicks and dying cockroaches
          Planks
          Run/run/run.

You have approximately 3 months to do as many as you can. Start now!
          If you've never been in the military you may not know what to expect mentally but if you go in there unprepared physically you have no one to blame but yourself. The mental aspect is so much easier when you're physically prepared!

2016 just might present you with an opportunity of a lifetime! Don't blow it.

Think about this:For those of you who enter the March class you could possibly be off of FTO and working alone by CHRISTMAS!

Don't let anything stop you. Make it happen.
          Last edited by Empiregrey; 01-05-2016, 05:39 PM.
          In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Comment

• I've been doing weight training and insanity anyone else have any other workout programs they'd recommend? Thanks for the motivation Empiregrey! Stay focused everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by MSchwandt View Post
              I've been doing weight training and insanity anyone else have any other workout programs they'd recommend? Thanks for the motivation Empiregrey! Stay focused everyone.

That's a great combo just make sure you are running. Running is the hardest part for a lot of people the first few weeks. As the time get's closer I would stick with the insanity and replace a couple weight sessions with a run. Toward the end we were allowed to use the weight but I never did. I lost a lot of size there but it was a benefit toward my run and pushups.

Comment

• Sounds good! Thank you.

Comment

• Empiregrey,

Thank you for the great advice, it will be nice training for some different exercises!

I've been training a lot of the 1.5 mile for quicker pace and about 3-4 miles at a slightly slower pace. Would you recommend increasing the mileage even more and or focusing on sprints?

Thanks again for helping all of us out.

Comment

• Originally posted by crosby87 View Post
                    Empiregrey,

Thank you for the great advice, it will be nice training for some different exercises!

I've been training a lot of the 1.5 mile for quicker pace and about 3-4 miles at a slightly slower pace. Would you recommend increasing the mileage even more and or focusing on sprints?

Thanks again for helping all of us out.
                    PM sent

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything about another processing weekend?

Comment

• Updated backgrounds are due back by the end of the day tomorrow. That means it's getting close lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt8538 View Post
                          Updated backgrounds are due back by the end of the day tomorrow. That means it's getting close lol
                          I thought backgrounds were due by the 15th?

Comment

• Originally posted by crosby87 View Post
                            I thought backgrounds were due by the 15th?
                            Yea, my investigator told me it's due on the 15th. I wonder why we have different due dates.

NYSP
                            Troop NYC

Comment

• Big agency with lots of moving parts, the schedule in Troop B might not work for NYC.
                              I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Does anyone know what number they are on the list as of now?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8515 users online. 479 members and 8036 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X