300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by afang5439 View Post
    Hello everyone, any information I receive I wish to share. Talked to my friend today who is a trooper in Albany and he advised me the academy was approved for early April. I haven't received anything in the mail or my background investigator has not contacted me yet, so I guess it's a waiting game all over but I thought this was good news. Rank 21xx

thank you for that information! a glimmer of hope, i wonder what other steps of the process we will have to repeat if it starts in early april.

Comment

• That is some great news to hear...a small xmas gift for all of us. I hope to be contacted by my investigator to update background in the near future as well. Rank number 61XX.
      Troop NYC.
      NYSP
      Score: 97.x

Comment

• I've been told that we won't have to repeat any steps if we've already done the poly, and physical .. Not sure about the medical for those who already completed that step. But everything else is valid for a year. All we need is an updated background and the medical .. Definitely a nice Xmas gift. Good luck to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Got the letter for the information update, Troop G, perfect timing for the holidays!!

Comment

• Got my letter for the update today. Troop L.

Comment

• Rumor on the street is a March class. Start doing burpees...yesterday.

Comment

• i got the letter as well. troop m

Comment

• Originally posted by reload_ny View Post
                  i got the letter as well. troop m
                  What is this letter everyone is getting?

Comment

• Received a letter troop k regarding the update that will be conducted in the next sveral weeks. Nice little Xmas present ☺️ Hopefully I make the cut im rank 61xx FYI. Time to step up my physical 💪🏻 once again. Good luck everyone and merry Christmas!

Comment

• Received letter as well for updating background in the next several weeks. Quite the little xmas gift to receive right before Christmas! Hoping to make the cut as well. Rank 61xx. Troop NYC. Hope everyone is keeping up their training.
                      NYSP
                      Score: 97.x

Comment

• Got my letter too! Merry Christmas everyone & good luck. Troop NYC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Xstioner View Post
                          Received letter as well for updating background in the next several weeks. Quite the little xmas gift to receive right before Christmas! Hoping to make the cut as well. Rank 61xx. Troop NYC. Hope everyone is keeping up their training.
                          I was told the same that March looks pretty good, anyone from troop A get their letter?

Comment

• Got my letter, troop L.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattk24 View Post
                              I was told the same that March looks pretty good, anyone from troop A get their letter?
                              I'm in A and haven't seen it yet. Hoping Monday or Tuesday!

Comment

• Recieved my letter yesterday. Troop L . Happy holiday fellas. Atleast they have not forgot about us recruits lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8769 users online. 440 members and 8329 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X