300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.kopcza View Post
    Hi guys anyone know when does the list expire?? Also for the people who did everything besides the medical, do we have to redo everything? I took my physical in May so is that when another one is going to be scheduled or it wont happen unless another academy is lined up??
    I am in the same position as you, I have completed everything except the medical. I was part of the May processing as well. Looking for any information that may help the candidates that did not reach medical yet.
    NYSP
    Score: 97.x

Comment

• I got an email about the informational session scheduled for Dec 17 at 7PM.
      NYPD: Got the email on 12/23/2015 at 7:11 PM

NYS trooper exam: 2013
      NYS trooper score: 96.70%
      List: 7xxx

Comment

• I was told that we don't have to do the physical and polygraph again because it takes a year for them to expire. However, they an updated background investigation which starts from when they finished the first one until now..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by CLP3691 View Post
          I was told that we don't have to do the physical and polygraph again because it takes a year for them to expire. However, they an updated background investigation which starts from when they finished the first one until now..

Who did you hear that from?

Comment

• Any information from the seminar? I know some had it tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by crosby87 View Post
              Who did you hear that from?
              My investigator told me that.. So as long as you continue the process before the year is up you don't have to repeat those steps.

Comment

My investigator told me that.. So as long as you continue the process before the year is up you don't have to repeat those steps.

Thanks! Did they happen to mention when those updates might stArt being conducted?

Comment

Thanks! Did they happen to mention when those updates might stArt being conducted?
                  Initially the freeze was going to continue until Fall 2016, but he called me and said that they've started conducting the updated background investigations for those that have processed already for a possible Spring Academy.. They hadn't reached my rank yet, but they did now so.. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Initially the freeze was going to continue until Fall 2016, but he called me and said that they've started conducting the updated background investigations for those that have processed already for a possible Spring Academy.. They hadn't reached my rank yet, but they did now so.. Fingers crossed!

Good luck! Do you mind if I ask what your rank is?

Comment

• New York State Police

Originally posted by crosby87 View Post
                      Good luck! Do you mind if I ask what your rank is?
                      Not at all! I'm at 68XX

Last edited by CLP3691; 12-18-2015, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Not at all! I'm at 6846

That's awesome news for a change! Were you contacted by the same investigator who did your initial bi?

Comment

That's awesome news for a change! Were you contacted by the same investigator who did your initial bi?
                          Yes, the same investigator I had last time & he's just updating things.. I don't see it being as intense or as detailed as last time. If nothing huge has changed since the last investigation then this one should be a breeze.

Comment

• Hey i have not been contacted yet by my investigator. I also have a new phone number but i emailed albany informing them on the number change. Should i do anything else?

Comment

• Originally posted by emlaxstar9 View Post
                              Hey i have not been contacted yet by my investigator. I also have a new phone number but i emailed albany informing them on the number change. Should i do anything else?

Hello everyone, any information I receive I wish to share. Talked to my friend today who is a trooper in Albany and he advised me the academy was approved for early April. I haven't received anything in the mail or my background investigator has not contacted me yet, so I guess it's a waiting game all over but I thought this was good news. Rank 21xx

Comment

• I received a letter today stating I will be contacted in the next several weeks to update my background. Definitely good news but also don't want to jump the gun either.
                                Troop B, rank 44xx.
                                Last edited by ilovelamp; 12-18-2015, 05:18 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8131 users online. 428 members and 7703 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X