Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im number 60xx . Did almost everything, BI and polygraph but did not receive the medical invitation. I did get a letter in the mail about the academy being canceled and that my name was not reached for further processing. I recently got the email about the seminar as well and I signed up for Dec 15th.

Comment

• Just wondering if have a chance of getting in from this test with a score of 10700

Comment

• Originally posted by reload_ny View Post
        Im number 60xx . Did almost everything, BI and polygraph but did not receive the medical invitation. I did get a letter in the mail about the academy being canceled and that my name was not reached for further processing. I recently got the email about the seminar as well and I signed up for Dec 15th.
        I spoke with my recruiter and made him aware that I already completed by BI and polygraph and did not get invited to medical as of yet. I did receive the letter as well for the academy being cancelled. My recruited told me that this informational seminar is for people that will be in the next processing.
        NYSP
        Score: 97.x

Comment

• Originally posted by Xstioner View Post
          I spoke with my recruiter and made him aware that I already completed by BI and polygraph and did not get invited to medical as of yet. I did receive the letter as well for the academy being cancelled. My recruited told me that this informational seminar is for people that will be in the next processing.
          ok cool, thanks. Im not going if thats the case

Comment

• Any insight what that may mean for those who have a lower ranking but didn't get an email? Would it be fair to assume that one in that situation would likely be slotted for the next academy, or is it possible that they found reason to dq at this point? Trying not to get spirits up to high just yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by crosby87 View Post
              Any insight what that may mean for those who have a lower ranking but didn't get an email? Would it be fair to assume that one in that situation would likely be slotted for the next academy, or is it possible that they found reason to dq at this point? Trying not to get spirits up to high just yet...

Trying to figure out the same thing... This wait is absolutely killing me life is on hold! Lol

Comment

• I am in the same boat as Crosby and emlaxstar. If someone on here goes to that orientation please let us know what they are saying when the next academy might start. I wish i got the email so I can go just so I can ask questions. Some people were saying possibly April for the next academy, so since they are having this orientation maybe it could be sooner than we think.

Comment

• Hopefully we will have an academy starting around then. Isn't the PAT good up to one year? Or do you just pass and that's it? How many steps will have to be repeated because of the delays? I'm also in the group that completed the Medical. Just waiting for that date!

And I'm pretty sure that the email was only for the next processing round heading to the PAT. Good luck to all!

Comment

• Yeah the PAT and psych are good for a year. What most people have said was since the delay we will have to update our background and redo the poly. If any of you were part of the march processing and the academy starts after that you could possibly have to redo the whole process.
                    Last edited by Trey1205; 11-28-2015, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• I understand extending the backgrounds and the polygraph, but hopefully the next academy starting date would be before the large groups of candidates who took the PAT last March and May have theirs expire and need to retest. Understandably they can't just put a group in whenever they want but that would seem like a lot of money to put in repeating the PAT weekend.

Comment

• The only thing that kinda throws me off a little bit is, someone on the the other Trooper forum stated he received the email and he is ranked 10,000. So the last processing ended at 7100 so they might be processing another 2900 candidates?. And that is with people with the rank of (as what I have seen on here) 5900-7100 that did not even attend the medical.

Comment

• I'm assuming they think a lot of people will lose patience and move on and they want to be sure they have the numbers to keep the academies going.

Edit: And the higher you reach up on the list the higher the attrition rate as well.
                          Last edited by rl0089; 11-28-2015, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• I just looked at my processing email when I recieved it in April and it had the dates on it when to go out to Albany. For the people that just recieved that email did yours have the dates on there when you will be going out to Albany?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey1205 View Post
                              I just looked at my processing email when I recieved it in April and it had the dates on it when to go out to Albany. For the people that just recieved that email did yours have the dates on there when you will be going out to Albany?
                              I remember mine did too but the most recent email does not state a date for the Albany processing.

Comment

• Anyone want to copy the text of the email and post it or PM it to me if you don't want to post it?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10066 users online. 481 members and 9585 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X