Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes the 1.5 is important and running it while timming. I try to keep it under 10:30. Im focusing on long distance at this point 3-6 mile runs. Last thing I want is to be the last man in the group.

Lots of core and leg workouts (lunges,moderate squats etc). PM if you want..

Ah! And my 100 burpees after my Run so much fun!!

Originally posted by afang5439 View Post
    Hopefully we get them soon.. Nothing like being in suspense.

What's everyone's mile and a half times?

Anyone have any crazy workout plans they would like to share?

Comment

• Thanks to all for the input and advice on my last question. Helpful and appreciated.

Comment

• I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but word came out that the upcoming class has been cancelled. So that means all you guys that just took the medical will have some more waiting to do.

I wish it wasn't true, but hang in there and stay in shape. Your time will come.

Comment

• Is that from a reliable source?

Comment

• Nysp would not waste their time or money doing a medical if class was to be cancelled or postponed, this would mean they will have to do yet another medical with all of us a month prior to academy start date

Comment

• I sure hope this is not true, but doesn't surprise me if it is. But I do not believe we would have to do another medical, just update our background and somebody mentioned you Would have to redo the poly( not sure if this part is true or not). But this is not the first time someone said on here there would be no class or there is gonna be another hiring freeze. So let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope this is not true.

Comment

• Unless there is an official release from NYSP, please do not spread rumors on this forum.

Comment

• Let's all hope they find money somewhere and have an academy class....

Comment

• When the bills beat the Patriots Sunday I'll believe anything is possible

Comment

• lets go buffalo!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nyc0487 View Post
                        Unless there is an official release from NYSP, please do not spread rumors on this forum.
                        I would say it's more than a rumor coming straight from an active trooper. I doubt he would share that info if it wasn't true. We will hopefully receive a letter in the coming days/weeks that outlines our position.

Comment

• You guys can feel free to be optimistic, but the info is reliable enough that I put in transfer papers. Again, it's bad news for everybody, we in the field want as many troopers out there as possible.

Comment

• seeing jaguarshark post makes me not want to eat my pizza rolls lol

Comment

• Please let your source be wrong. If they did postpone the class would they post something on there website?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey1205 View Post
                                Please let your source be wrong. If they did postpone the class would they post something on there website?
                                They might, but keep in mind the NYSP operates on a very very "need-to-know" basis.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7692 users online. 167 members and 7525 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X