Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good luck everybody see you tomorrow

Comment

• Now the real waiting game starts. Best of luck to everyone.

Comment

• Hoping we get a letter soon for an October academy! Heard directly from the trooper in charge of recruitment for the Albany area that October is not definite because of the budget even with the medical processing this weekend. Either way she said we will know within the coming weeks whether it's this fall or next spring. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

• one of the senior investigators also mentioned out of both processing weekends they are down to 500, and 280 were invited today for the medical. I wonder how big the actual class will be. Fingers crossed that their will be an october academy. Will be a long couple weeks of waiting..

Comment

• I sure hope there is an academy in October. I was also in the hallway when the trooper recruiter was saying they might not have one until the spring because of budget constraints, but also heard if they have one in October it might not be a big class. but I guess the last class was supposed to be only 150 and it ended up being 250. So let's just hope they say lets have another class this year. If anybody gets any good valid info on what is going on please post it thank you.

Comment

• Did anyone that went to the medical get a high blood pressure reading? If so what did they make you do? Thank you, I'm just wondering.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmitch123 View Post
                Did anyone that went to the medical get a high blood pressure reading? If so what did they make you do? Thank you, I'm just wondering.
                Candidates were put back on line if their blood pressure was too high. The doctors took them again once it lowered. One of the doctors came out to advise the line to do breathing exercises.

Comment

• I didn't get a high blood pressure reading, but when it seemed like when someone did they just made them go complete some other stations and then come back and get another reading done, now if it read high again i don't know what they did after that.

Comment

• You beat me to that post. But it was nice when meeting with the doctor you got to see the rooms where you would be staying if you get into the academy. And I see where having a large class would be a nightmare when it came to using the bathroom 8 people to one toilet and shower.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey1205 View Post
                      You beat me to that post. But it was nice when meeting with the doctor you got to see the rooms where you would be staying if you get into the academy. And I see where having a large class would be a nightmare when it came to using the bathroom 8 people to one toilet and shower.
                      Agreed

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey1205 View Post
                        8 people to one toilet and shower.
                        That's the fun part.
                        I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

• Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                          That's the fun part.
                          Nothing like the first time someone breaks the barrier when you're brushing you teeth

Comment

• I guess you would have to get real comfortable with your roommates real quick lol.

Comment

Last edited by Prospect07; 09-23-2015, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• I'm assuming if we didn't get an invite for medical, we will not be in for this up coming class? Is it safe to say we are good for the next class?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8376 users online. 429 members and 7947 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X