300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rl0089 View Post
    If I remember correctly the fitness test results and a few other steps are good up to 1 year. I'm sure they would update backgrounds to make sure candidates stay out of trouble.
    that is correct fitness and psychology section is good for one year. Unless you dropped out out of the academy for whatever reason and come back in all you have to do is a background and polygraph. My neighbor son had to dropped out because of family emergency and went back in the next academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by schoolsinsession View Post
      Has anyone received Medical invites beyond 58xx? I am assuming the answer to this is no, being no one has posted. I was in May processing class and Background completed mid July.
      If you are asking if anybody in the range of 58xx has received a medical invite. The answer would be yes I have received mine. If your asking if anybody above 59xx has received theirs I have not read or heard of anybody above that Rank receiving a medical invite. Hope that helps. What is Your rank?

Comment

• Really? They let you drop out of the academy and then try again the next time if you want?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmitch123 View Post
          Really? They let you drop out of the academy and then try again the next time if you want?
          well, he left the academy because of a family reason but yes you have one year to decide. They dont let everyone back in but if you have a good reason like he did they do.

Comment

• Trey1205 my rank 67xx, 97.xxx just trying to figure out if they are done sending out invites for this current upcoming class as no one else has posted and perhaps we will be notified for another class.

Comment

• I would almost say yes they are probably done. if you don't get one tomorrow because on the med invite you had to RSVP your attendance by sept 2nd. I would not imagine they would give you one or two days too RSVP. But idk anything could happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by UggyPreston View Post
                The Glock is built on a 1911 .45 caliber frame
                That's a negative.

Seriously dude, they are on completely different ends of the pistol spectrum. About the only thing in common is that some glocks fire .45acp and both are semi-auto.

Also where are you that .45 costs less than 9mm?
                Last edited by jaguarshark; 08-28-2015, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UggyPreston View Post
                  Yeah nothing like burning energy on 105 pushups that aren't necessary.....nobody is impressed by that. Crank out 60 pushups and reserve the energy to improve situps.....I can do 65 situps in a minute at 5'11 165lbs with a little belly so this guy must be all upper body..
                  I can tell you right now that is the wrong attitude. There is no "reserving energy" while you are in the academy. It's all out on everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaguarshark View Post
                    That's a negative.

Seriously dude, they are on completely different ends of the pistol spectrum. About the only thing in common is that some glocks fire .45acp and both are semi-auto.

Also where are you that .45 costs less than 9mm?
                    I find those rounds questionable.

Comment

• Has anybody heard of how many people are gonna be in the October academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey1205 View Post
                        Has anybody heard of how many people are gonna be in the October academy.

my friends uncle who is a trooper said they invited 500 for medical and 250 slots for the academy. not sure if thats true but it`s what i was told.
                        Last edited by emlaxstar9; 08-30-2015, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• well I'm glad it's gonna be another big academy means a better chance of getting in.
                          Last edited by Trey1205; 08-30-2015, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• At this time in January this forum was buzzing with new post everyday it has slowed down a lot. But on a different note Congrats to the class that graduates tomorrow hopefully soon I'll be there, if some people thought this process has been dragging wait till after the medical when you are waiting for a acceptance packet it will feel like an eternity. But at least we have less than two leeks left for the medical.

Comment

• Could someone PM me the number for Member Hiring Unit? Interested in the status of my processing, have yet to receive a medical invite.

Comment

• Originally posted by bc123123 View Post
                                Could someone PM me the number for Member Hiring Unit? Interested in the status of my processing, have yet to receive a medical invite.
                                What was your rank?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6558 users online. 271 members and 6287 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X