300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigmitch123 View Post
    Got my medical invite yesterday also. I'm located in Suffolk county NY. Good luck guys, can't wait to see you all up there!
    They told you Long Island guys it's a super long wait to get back to Troop L right? My best guess is several years.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaguarshark View Post
      They told you Long Island guys it's a super long wait to get back to Troop L right? My best guess is several years.
      My investigator had told me around 5 years for wait it to come to long island.

Comment

• I've heard from a few people it'll take about 3 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by rl0089 View Post
          It looks like letters may have only been mailed to anyone who attended the first processing in March, so I would think there will be another round of letters for the medical for candidates from the second processing in May. I've heard that the failure rate was much larger than they anticipated, which is why they had the second processing.

That's what I heard as well. In fact, I heard it was so bad that it was embarrassing and that is why the NYSP released their updated statement on the recruitment page that expresses the importance of maintaining a physical standard. I suppose people aren't taking it serious. You would think that those who are testing for a lifetime career would at least perform to the minimum.......oh well, let them weed out the weak for us that are determined

Comment

• Can everyone who received medical letters just state their rank and troop area so we can get an idea of who should be looking. I was ranked 42xx from troop A and have been out of state for a few months so I'm hoping my parents back home get the letter soon.

Comment

• 54xx Still waiting, processed in May. Troop L.
              Last edited by rl0089; 08-18-2015, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D_s6 View Post
                Can everyone who received medical letters just state their rank and troop area so we can get an idea of who should be looking. I was ranked 42xx from troop A and have been out of state for a few months so I'm hoping my parents back home get the letter soon.
                Troop: NYC

Comment

Troop: A

Any timetable when those processed in May should receive medical letters? I sprint to the mailbox every morning.

Comment

• 4,8xx from troop L back in march

Comment

• 62XX from troop A, processed in May still waiting.

Comment

• 4,1XX, got my med letter. Processed in March, troop L

Comment

• 2,1xx recieved my medical letter, processed in March Troop A.

Comment

• 3,1XX, NYC. Letter Received. Afang and prospect, did either of you defer from the processing last September?

Comment

• Rank 6,1xx. Still waiting. Processed in May. Troop NYC.
                              NYSP
                              Score: 97.x

Comment

• Rank 6,7xx processed in May, patiently waiting. Troop D

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6865 users online. 341 members and 6524 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X